Natural Home Remedies for Making Skin Glowing
A clear and glowing skin always makes an everlasting impression on everybody. It is the first thing people notice about us during the first meet.
As a baby, every person is born with soft flawless skin and over time the skin begins to become dull and dry.
This gradual deterioration in the quality of our skin is due to hectic lifestyle, lack of proper sleep, unbalanced diet, over-exposure to sun, pollution, smoking and drinking habits.
So, it is mandatory for us to protect our skin from the harmful effects of above-mentioned factors. Home remedies are at any day, much superior to trying out cosmetic products.
How to Get Glowing Skin Naturally
Home remedies for making skin glowing are cheaper and far too effective in bringing back the lost charm and glow of our skin.
You don’t have to waste your money and long hours at beauty salons as these home remedies will do wonders to our skin.
Home remedies make use of natural ingredients that are easily found and are easy to apply.
Now, we are mentioning some home remedies for making skin glowing that everyone should try, in order to attain a naturally glowing and beautiful skin:
Papaya – Natural Remedy to Prevent Formation of Pimples
Papaya helps in the exfoliation of skin as it contains enzyme papain in it. Papain is rich in BHA or beta hydroxy acid that helps in removing the top dead skin layer which in turn, makes our skin look glowing and youthful.
It also helps in the removal of dirt and oil and helps prevent the formation of acne and pimple on our face.
- Take a ripe papaya and cut it into small pieces.
- Add 1 teaspoon of honey and one teaspoon of sandalwood powder and mix to form a consistent face pack.
- Apply it over face and wash it off after 20 minutes.
This method is a must-know among all the other home remedies for making skin glowing and radiant.
Lemon and Honey – Home Remedy to Remove Dark Patches
Lemon and honey are probably one of the best natural remedies for making skin glowing.
Lemon contains citric acid that acts as a natural bleaching agent and makes our skin look glowing and youthful. Honey, when combined with lemon, helps to remove dark patches and blemishes from our skin.
- Add 1 tablespoon of both lemon juice and honey together and mix them well till honey gets all dissolved.
- Wet your face and then apply this for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water to get a fair glow on your face.
Gram Flour – Home Remedy to Gain Glowing Skin
Gram flour and also known as Besan too find a top place in the home remedies for making skin glowing.
- Take one tablespoon of gram flour (Besan) and add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of turmeric and few drops of rose water to it.
- Mix all the ingredients well to form a paste and then apply it on your face and neck.
- Let it dry and wash off with cold water.
It will help us attain a fair and glowing skin.
Almonds – Natural Remedy to Treat Skin Problems
- Soak 8 to 12 almonds overnight in water.
- In the morning, make a fine paste by grinding these almonds and add 2 teaspoons of raw milk with 1 teaspoon of rose water.
- Apply all over the face and keep it for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water later on.
It will act as a toner to our skin and also lighten skin complexion. It will impart a shiny glow to our skin.
For more on how to get glowing skin, check out:
Natural Remedies for Glowing Skin
Fruit Facial for Healthy and Glowing Skin
Tomato – Home Remedy to Get Supple and Soft Skin
Skin lightening is done efficiently by tomato as it contains an oxidant called lycopene that keeps wrinkles at bay and provides an instant glow.
Home remedies for making skin glowing using a tomato pack is also very beneficial.
- Take a small tomato and mash it well to form a paste.
- Add half teaspoon of lemon juice to it and mix well.
- Apply on face for over 15 minutes and wash with cool water.
Egg White – Home Remedy for Glowing Skin
Egg white is rich in proteins and vitamins that provide adequate nourishment to our skin. It aids in cleansing, exfoliation and lightens the skin complexion. It counters wrinkles and blemishes and thus, makes our skin glowing and mesmerizing.
- Crack an egg and separate the egg white from it.
- Add a teaspoon of each lime juice and yogurt.
- Apply over face for 15 minutes and wash it with normal water.
Green Tea – Home Remedy to Improve Skin Health
Green tea leaves help a great deal in maintaining the production of collagen in our skin as it is a rich source of flavanoids and hence makes effective home remedies for making skin glowing.
Collagen helps tighten skin and reduces any signs of aging such as sagged skin, dark circles, and wrinkles.
- To make a green tea scrub, take a 4 to 5 fresh tea leaves and let them boil on the stove.
- When they start to impart color, take it off the stove and let them cool.
- Sieve the tea to separate the used tea leaves and take out 1 tablespoon of colored green tea liquid on a small bowl.
- Add 2 to 3 teaspoons of brown sugar or white sugar and 1 teaspoon of milk cream in it.
- Stir them well and apply on your face by scrubbing gently. Wash it after 10 minutes with cold water.
You May Like…
Natural Skin Nourishing Face Pack$30.00 – $80.00
Pure Aloe Vera Skin Moisturizing Cream$30.00 – $80.00
Orange – Home Remedy to Treat Acne
Orange contains citric acid and vitamin C in it. This is also among the vital home remedies to get glowing skin that helps in treating acne and providing a refreshing glow to our skin.
- To make an orange peel scrub, take an orange peel and grind few pieces of it.
- Add a teaspoon of rose water to it and mix well.
- Apply this scrub all over face and neck for 15 minutes and wash it with cool water.
Oatmeal – Home Remedy to Provide Healthy Skin
Oatmeal contains bags of anti-oxidants that not only help in neutralizing the harmful free radicals but also has proteins that promote the growth of skin cells.
- To prepare an oatmeal scrub, we need to take 2 teaspoons of oatmeal and add half teaspoon of cinnamon powder into it.
- Mix them together to form a paste by adding 2 to 3 teaspoons of fresh raw milk and apply over your skin.
- Scrub gently all over your face and neck in circular motions for 15 minutes and wash it off with warm water.
This is one of the wonderful home remedies for making skin glowing.
Banana – Home Remedy for Glowing and Soft Skin
Banana is really helpful in making our skin glow and shimmer naturally. Regular facial by banana mask ensures a supple, smooth and radiant skin.
- Take half a banana and mash it.
- Add two teaspoons of curd and mix them together to form a fine paste.
- Apply this face pack on your face and keep it for 15 minutes.
The results will be outstanding, being potent home remedies for making skin glowing.
So, to make a mark on everybody for your glowing and flawless skin it is imperative for all of us to rejuvenate our skin by these home remedies for making skin glowing which will definitely yield stupendous results.
You May Like…
Herbal Blood Purifier Pills$35.00 – $130.00
Natural Pimple Treatments$40.00 – $135.00
You may like reading:
Nourishing Foods for Glowing Skin
Morning Breakfast for Glowing Skin
If you liked this post, please give it a like!