DIY Home Remedies for Wrinkles
The golden years of a person’s life are certainly the most relaxed time period which has its own pros and cons. After crossing a certain age, our skin starts losing its moisture and elasticity.
Aging is a biological process in which the proteins, elastin, and collagen that help to make our skin taut and tight start breaking down.
But numerous other factors such as drinking, smoking, exposure to the sun, stress, free radicals, genetics, improper nutrition, rapid weight loss, dehydration, lack of skincare, pollution, etc. can cause premature aging years before the natural process sets in.
Signs of aging appear in the form of sagging skin, furrows, crow’s feet and fine lines that can give endless nightmares to anyone.
Aging is an inevitable process and one has to just deal with it. There are many cosmetic treatments available such as botox injections, laser resurfacing, chemical peels, surgeries such as facelift and eyebrow lift.
These procedures burn a hole in one’s pocket and are too risky. Instead of this, we can daily pamper and rejuvenate our skin using pure natural face packs.
Home remedies for wrinkles will assist you in tackling those unsightly wrinkles and fine lines over your face, neck, and arms.
These home remedies for wrinkles are easily available and cost-effective anti-aging methods that will surely help you alleviating your creased skin.
Tips to Reduce Wrinkles on Face Naturally
Banana – Home Remedy to Get Rid of Wrinkles
Banana contains antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals in profusion that is very essential to provide a youthful charm to our skin.
They help in skin rejuvenation and combat wrinkles and other signs of aging. Apply the mashed banana paste as an effective home remedy for wrinkles twice a week.
- Mash two small ripe bananas and add few drops of organic honey in them.
- Mix them well and apply a thick layer of it on your face.
- Keep it for half an hour and then rinse with normal water.
Aloe Vera – Home Remedy to Treat Wrinkles
Aloe vera has malic acid present in it that helps in reversing the aging process and reduces wrinkles.
- Take out aloe vera gel from aloe vera leaf and squeeze a vitamin E capsule in it.
- Mix the contents and apply it for 15 to 20 minutes on your face and neck area.
- Wash off with lukewarm water and try this most wonderful measure among home remedies for wrinkles, once every day.
Almonds – Home Remedy to Cure Wrinkles and Dark Circles
Almonds can be counted as excellent home remedies for wrinkles as it has vitamin E, folic acid, fiber, oleic acid, zinc, iron, and calcium that is highly beneficial for combating wrinkles.
- Soak 5 to 6 almonds overnight in milk.
- In the morning, peel them off and grind them to get a fine paste.
- Apply this almond paste over your face, neck and under-eye circles.
- Keep it for around 20 minutes and wash with normal water.
Regular massage using almond oil will also delay the aging process.
Fenugreek (Methi) – Home Remedy to Prevent Wrinkles
Fenugreek leaves are rich in prominent vitamins and minerals that act as an antidote to all our aging problems.
- Crush fresh fenugreek leaves by grinding them in pestle and mortar and apply this paste on your skin.
- Keep it overnight and wash in the morning.
One can also make a paste using boiled fenugreek seeds.
Grind the boiled fenugreek seeds to make a paste and apply on your skin. The remaining procedure is the same.
A regular massage with fenugreek leaves also helps in alleviating wrinkles. The above-mentioned wrinkles remedies using fenugreek work wonders on the skin.
You may like reading:
Avocado – Home Remedy to Treat Skin Disorders
Avocado has loads of anti-aging supplements imbibed in it. Vitamin E and helpful fats help in treating the signs of aging in an effective natural manner.
That is why it finds a crucial place among home remedies for wrinkles and other skin problems.
- Scoop the insides of one small avocado.
- Mash it and add 2 teaspoons of fresh milk cream and few drops of honey in it.
- Mix all these ingredients well and apply a generous layer over your face and neck.
- Leave this for an hour and wash off with cold water.
Try this hack every alternate day to moisturize your skin.
Egg White – Home Remedy to Remove Wrinkles
Egg white is loaded with proteins and essential minerals that are really good at removing the sagginess and help in tightening skin.
- Separate the egg white from an egg and give it a quick whisk.
- Apply it all over your face and massage gently with your fingers.
- Keep it intact till it dries and washes it with cold water.
This remedy can be tried out once in a week to avail outstanding results. It is also one of the very useful home remedies for wrinkles and fine lines.
So, we have discussed the top 6 most effective natural remedies for wrinkles.
Take charge of your skin, follow these simple natural hacks and do not let aging snatch away the youthfulness and beauty of your face.
You may like reading: