Home Remedies for Pimples
Pimples make our face look appalling and hideous and it is too difficult to cover them from everyone’s notice.
Normally, the sebaceous glands present below our skin secrete sebum or oil to keep our skin adequately moisturized. But due to some reasons, these oil glands become overactive and lead to producing extra sebum.
This extra sebum, dirt or bacterial infection, in turn, clogs the skin pores and leads to an inflammation in the form of outgrowths called pimples.
The oil glands become overactive due to reasons like hormonal changes, eating spicy food, stress, sleep deprivation, etc.
There are many products out there in the market which claim to curb these pesky pimples as well as the unappealing marks left by them but there is very less amount of truth in those claims.
Most of the anti-acne lotions, creams as well as pills are chemically laden and are harsh on our skin.
Very often such products lead to harmful side-effects but with home remedies for pimples, one can rest absolutely assured of having any sort of health hazards.
Apart from being safe and reliable the ingredients used in these home remedies for pimples are readily available in our kitchens and gardens.
The procedure followed by these herbal remedies for pimples and acne is also quite simple.
Hence all our requirements are fulfilled wonderfully by these homemade measures for acne and we see no reason why anyone should not use natural remedies for acne and pimples.
Use and pamper your skin with these herbal remedies and get flawless and radiant within just weeks of use.
Prevent Pimples Naturally at Home
Papaya – Home Remedy to Prevent Formation of Pimples
The first method that comes in our list of home remedies for pimples is using papaya. Papaya fruit is rich in papain which a powerful enzyme having great anti-inflammatory properties.
- Mash enough papaya for making a smooth paste enough for covering your face.
- Apply generous layers of it all over the face.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and then wash off with tepid water.
Repeat this as natural remedies for pimples every day or every alternate day.
Toothpaste – Home Remedy for Pimples
It may sound a little bit bizarre but toothpaste acts as one of the simplest yet highly effective home remedies for pimples.
Just take a small amount of mint toothpaste and apply it over the pimples or acne at night.
In the morning, you will observe that the redness and swelling have reduced up to a larger extent.
Use this as homemade remedies for acne for 3 to 4 days and you will observe a tremendous relief in your pimple-affected area.
You may like reading:
Baking Soda – Home Remedy to Cure Pimples
Baking soda or sodium bicarbonate is also among the most famous and widely used home remedies for pimples and blemishes.
It acts as a remarkable exfoliating agent and balances out the pH level of skin not to forget its wonderful antiseptic as well as anti-inflammatory effects.
- Make a fine paste by adding few drops of water in 3 teaspoons of baking soda.
- Apply this paste on your pimples and keep it as it is for 5 minutes.
- Rinse it off with cold water and use these herbal remedies for acne on skin twice a week to get mind-blowing outcomes.
Honey and Cinnamon – Home Remedy to Get Rid of Pimples
When we combine honey with cinnamon what we get is listed as very brilliant home remedies for pimples.
Cinnamon possesses remarkable anti-bacterial qualities and honey, on the other hand, doubles its effects as powerful anti-biotic substance.
- Add half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder in one tablespoon of organic honey.
- Mix the contents well to form a consistent paste and apply it on your pimples.
- Keep it on for 15 minutes and then wash your face off with cold water.
Repeat this as natural remedies for pimples thrice a week.
You May Like…
Oatmeal – Home Remedy to cure Symptoms of Pimples
Oatmeal being a potent cleansing and oil-absorbing agent cannot be excluded from the list of stupendous home remedies for pimples. It brilliantly exfoliates our skin and reduces pimples up a huge degree.
- Take a cup of boiled oatmeal in a bowl and add a teaspoon of lemon juice plus a teaspoon of honey to it.
- Form a nice paste out of it and apply it over your face.
- Keep it for half an hour and then wash with lukewarm water.
Repeating this 2 to 3 times a week will generate outstanding results.
Fuller’s Earth – Home Remedy for Acne and Pimples
Fuller’s Earth is also known as ‘Multani Mitti’ which serves as an excellent herbal face pack and hence used as popular homemade remedies for pimples and acne.
This potent mud face pack has an uncanny tendency to absorb the additional oil of the acne-prone skin.
- Take a tablespoon of Fuller’s Earth and mix 1 teaspoon of rosewater and 1 teaspoon of sandalwood powered.
- Form a thick paste out of it (adding few drops of water to get the right consistency) and apply it over your face and neck.
- Let it dry partially and wash off with cold water.
Do this as herbal remedies for acne once in a week to get mind-blowing results in this regard.
Try these time-tested and utterly effective home remedies for pimples and get instant benefits from them within a couple of weeks.
You May Like…
You may like reading: