DIY Home Remedies for Beautiful Skin
Every woman secretly desires for beautiful skin. Beautiful skin can be best characterized by a clear, glowing and soft skin that is free from any marks, pimples, and blemishes.
Our markets are bombarded with fairness creams, beauty serums, moisturizing lotions, and exfoliating scrubs and there is no harm in trying them on special occasions to get a shimmering skin.
But this glow is temporary and artificial and regular use of such synthetic products can cause damage to your skin.
What if I tell you that you can get a mesmerizing, permanent and natural glow to your skin without the help of makeup?
Well, I think that’s the best idea.
All you need to do is to devote just 15-20 minutes out of your time table and try these home remedies for beautiful skin and see the wonders within 1 month.
Tips to Get Beautiful and Younger Looking Skin
Holy Basil (Tulsi) – Natural Remedies to Protect Skin from Sun Tanning
Basil leaves consists of many medicinal and healing properties that not only cure fever and cold-cough but are also used as one of the potent home remedies for beautiful skin.
Basil leaves juice protects skin from sun tanning and helps get your natural skin color back.
- Take 10 to 15 basil leaves and grind them with pestle and mortar to acquire a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on your skin for 10 minutes and wash off with warm water.
- This paste can be applied every alternate day on your skin to get wonderful results.
Cucumber – Home Remedies for Glowing and Smooth Skin
Cucumber is a nutritious low-cost vegetable that has amazing benefits. It reduces excess melanin of your skin and sun-tan. It contains astringent, hydrating and nourishing properties that help in getting a glowing skin.
One can also cut thin cucumber slices and keep them on both of your eyes to get a relaxing and soothing effect.
- Cucumber slices can be rubbed thoroughly on your face at night.
- Wash your face in the morning and this can be done daily.
One can also apply cucumber juice on the face with help of cotton ball or can also make a paste by grinding finely chopped pieces of cucumber.
Apply this paste on face and neck for over 15 minutes and then rinse with cold water. These are excellent home remedies for beautiful skin.
Turmeric and Gram Flour – Home Remedy to Make Skin Faire and Glowing
Turmeric and gram flour face pack have been used since ancient times as an Indian custom. It is applied on the face and body of a bride to make her skin fair and glowing.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of gram flour, 2 teaspoons of turmeric and make a paste with the help of milk.
- Scrub gently in circular motions and upward strokes for 5 minutes and let it dry for 20 minutes.
- Wash with water and pat dry. One can use this face pack twice a week.
Turmeric helps lighten the skin tone, gram flour acts as an excellent exfoliator while milk as a moisturizer.
So, one can see that there are multiple benefits of using home remedies for beautiful skin.
You may like reading:
Saffron – Natural remedy to Maintain Supple and Beautiful Skin
Saffron is added to sweet dishes and desserts to give a pleasant aroma to them.
It is somewhat expensive but is one among the extraordinary home remedies for beautiful skin. Saffron added to milk makes skin fair and supple.
- Take 2 tablespoons of milk and add a few saffron strands on it.
- Mix it well and apply it on the face with the help of cotton.
- Do not rub it or massage and let it rest for 15 minutes and wash with lukewarm water afterward.
You May Like…
Baking Soda – Home Remedy to Remove Blemishes and Dark Spots
Baking soda consists of anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that remove blemishes, dark spots, acne, and pimples.
It also helps in balancing the pH levels of the skin and to get a flawless clear appearance. It exfoliates dead skin and removes dust and impurities.
It finds a top place in the home remedies for beautiful skin due to its multiple benefits.
Wash your face before applying baking soda. Now, mix 1 teaspoon of baking soda in 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and apply this mixture on your skin. It will cleanse your skin by getting rid of all the dirt and dust particles.
One can also form a fine paste by adding one teaspoon of baking soda and 1 teaspoon of honey together and apply it on damp face and neck. Keep it on for 10 minutes and splash some lukewarm water later.
Lemon and Oats – Home Remedy to Treat Skin Problems
Oatmeal is eaten for breakfast to get a slim body. It is beneficial for skin too and used as home remedies for beautiful skin. It is hypoallergic and is used for treating eczema.
It is an exfoliating agent that helps getting rid of oil, dirt, and impurities. Lemon contains a high amount of vitamin-C that is a wonderful bleaching agent.
That is why there are a lot many companies having lemon extracts in their beauty products. It helps in getting fair skin.
- Take one tablespoon of cooked oats and add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice to it.
- Mix the ingredients well and massage the face with it.
- Keep it for 20 minutes and then wash it.
This pack will help a lot in skin lightening and reducing skin inflammation.
Yogurt and Orange – Home Remedy to Get Rid of Acne and Scars
Orange is packed with vitamin C that helps a great deal in reducing blemishes and scars and also acts as a bleaching agent.
With using yogurt in home remedies for beautiful skin helps say goodbye to acne, darkened skin, signs of aging like wrinkles, etc.
It is also a remarkable moisturizer for all skin types.
- Add dried orange peels to 1 tablespoon fresh yogurt and grind them nicely.
- Apply this pack for 15 to 20 minutes and wash them off with cold water.
Well, now that you are familiar with the tips, tricks and home remedies for beautiful skin, get ready to try them to get awe, inspiring and beautiful skin.
You May Like…
You may like reading:
If you liked this post, please give it a like!