There are few tips which help you reduce under eye bags at short notice. Eyes swell and form bags due to various reasons which even include medical conditions like hormonal changes.
Simple causes like lack of sleep, alcohol, sleeping till late, etc. also cause swollen or puffy eyes which make one look stressed and sick.
Natural Ways to Reduce Under Eye Bags
By following simple tips you can get rid of bags under the eyes and gain fresh and energetic looks in a short time. Here are simple and natural home remedies how to get rid of eye bags that work for men and women both equally efficiently.
How to Get Rid of Bags Under the Eyes?
Touch of Cold Spoons
Cold spoons can work magically fast to reduce under eye bags in minutes. The touch of cold sends waves of sensation in nerves and cause constriction of tissues. Later it brings blood flow in higher volume which diffuses inflammation and provides normal skin under eyes.
- Keep few spoons in refrigerator and when these are chilled apply a rounded portion of one spoon over the swollen part.
- Keep spoon over skin till it remains cold, and repeat for another eye. Apply 4-5 times and repeat if needed.
You may like reading:
Cold Compresses with Teabags Eliminate Swelling Under Eyes
Cold compresses with teabags also work as wonderfully effective ways how to get rid of eye bags. The effects of cold tea wipe-off swelling and provide smooth skin under the eyes.
- Take a few teabags and dip them in a cup of water. When tea starts flowing take them out and keep in refrigerator to chill.
- Place one tea bag over each eye and relax for 20 minutes. Let the tea flow and get absorbed in the skin and wait for 20 minutes.
- Keep changing teabags when these become warm.
Hot Compresses with Saline Solution Reduce Eyes Puffiness
If cold compresses are good for suppressing bags under eyes hot compresses to reduce under eye bags quickly.
- Prepare a saline solution by adding a teaspoon of salt to a glass of warm water.
- Dip two cotton balls in the solution, squeeze to flush excess water out and place these cotton balls over eyes for 15-20 minutes.
- The warm saline water allows cells to release retained fluids and water which makes skin smooth and free of swelling.
Strawberry Slices Diffuse Inflammation Under Eyes
Strawberry slices also diffuse inflammation and provide tight skin. These work as simple ways how to get rid of eye bags.
- Take one strawberry and keep in the refrigerator to chill.
- Later cut few slices and place these cold slices over eyes. Leave for 20 minutes and repeat 2-3 times.
Splash Cold Water Over Eyes to Reduce Bags Under the Eyes
You can splash cold water over eyes to get rid of bags under the eyes. The touch of cold brings higher blood flow and squeezes tissues of the skin. You can also soak a cotton cloth in cold water and place it over the eye region after wringing it. Repeat if needed one or two more times. Or you can crush one or two ice cubes and wrap it in a cloth to form a bag. Apply this bag over the area under eyes. Apply a few times to get rid of bags under the eyes.
Egg Whites Diffuse Inflammation Under Eyes
- Take one or two eggs and separate their white part, whisk it to make it smooth and add few drops of witch hazel.
- Mix again to get an even paste and with the help of a brush apply. Leave it on for 20-30 minutes and wash off with cold water.
Use Cucumber Slices to Get Rid of Bags Under the Eyes
Like strawberry, you can also use cucumber slices. If you do not have cucumber, slice a peeled potato and apply its slices in the same manner. Cucumber and potato both are reliable ways to get rid of bags under the eyes.
- Cut a peeled cucumber into thin slices and keep them in the refrigerator to chill. Take two slices and place them over the eyes and relax for 20 minutes.
- Repeat 2-3 times you will notice tight and smooth skin under eyes.
Apply Aloe Vera Gel to Remove Bags Under Eyes
Scrape some fresh Aloe Vera gel and keep it in the refrigerator. Apply some of it under eyes and leave. You can leave Aloe Vera gel over skin to protect it from dryness and sunlight. Use remaining gel regularly if you face bags under your eyes frequently. It is a simple and easiest way how to get rid of eye bags.
Drink Plenty of Water
Drink plenty of water during the day. Dehydration pushes cells to absorb more water which causes inflammation, the skin under eyes is thinner hence swelling appears prominently over this region. Proper water intake prevents water retention and skin smooth and tight.
Inhale Steam to Reduce Under Eye Bags
Inhale steam to calm down allergy causing bags under eyes. You can add a few drops of lavender or tea tree oil to 2-3 glasses of water and keep the mixture to boil in a bowl. When water starts boiling lower the flame and covers your head, bend and inhale steam, it will clear sinuses and other kinds of allergies to reduce under eye bags.
You May Like…
You may like reading: