Natural Ways to Reduce Under Eye Puffiness
Bags under eyes make one look tired and stressed, natural treatments reduce under-eye puffiness and prevent skin from sagging. Puffy eyes are one of the commonest beauty problems which men and women face.
Lack of sufficient sleep, alcohol, crying, rubbing, etc. are few reasons which cause bags under eyes. By natural ways, it is easier to get rid of under-eye puffiness and also prevent its reoccurrence.
Here are a few very effective and trusted ways how to get rid of puffy eyes in a short time.
How to Get Rid of Puffy Eyes Naturally?
Touch of Cold Spoon – Cure Puffy Eyes
Touch of cold entices blood flow and diffuse swelling to reduce under-eye puffiness. The touch of cold metal will entice blood flow and constrict nerves which help you to get rid of under-eye puffiness in a few minutes.
- Take few spoons and place them in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Take out one spoon and apply rounded portion over swollen part of an eye till it remains cold.
- Apply another over another eye and repeat till you have used all the spoons. Repeat these applications till you see off the problem.
Use Teabags to Reduce Under Eye Puffiness
Teabags also work well to reduce under-eye puffiness. You can use black or green teabags whichever are available. Many people recommend the use of chamomile teabags for better effects. Teabags are convenient and effective ways how to get rid of puffy eyes quickly.
- Take two teabags and soak them in a cup of water. Keep the bags in refrigerator once tea starts flowing.
- Place these teabags over eyes when these are chilled and relax for 20 minutes.
- Let the tea flow and get absorbed in the skin. Wash off and repeat if needed.
Egg Whites Remove Under Eye Puffiness
Egg whites come with skin tightening properties. This as a mask also works as an efficient way how to get rid of puffy eyes.
- Take one egg and collect its white part. Whisk it till it starts foaming and apply with the help of a brush over swollen part of eyes.
- Form a thick layer and leave it to dry for 20-25 minutes.
- Wash off it will provide smooth skin and also minimizes chances of lines and wrinkles due to regular swelling.
Apply Potato Poultice to Get Rid of Bags Under Eyes
Potato poultice also diffuses swelling and provides smooth and tight skin. You can try this easy way to get rid of puffy eyes by following simple steps given below.
You may like reading:
Natural Ways to Make Eyes Look Bigger
Natural Ways to Prevent Wrinkles Under Eyes
- Take a medium-sized potato and peel it off. Grate the pulp to form a paste and collect it in a thin cloth.
- Tie it to form a bag and apply over eyes for few minutes. Repeat few times for each eye to get rid of under eye puffiness.
- You can also apply chilled potato juice over swollen part of skin over eyes to get smooth skin.
Use Cucumber Slices to Get Rid of Puffy Eyes
Like teabags you can also use cucumber slices to reduce under eye puffiness. Cucumber is used for treating various skin problems including wrinkles and dark shade of skin under eyes. This is beneficial for diffusing swelling and providing smooth skin.
- Take peeled cucumber and cut it into thin slices. Keep these in refrigerator to chill.
- Take two slices and place them over eyes for 10-20 minutes.
- Later remove and apply one more time if needed. These are simple ways to get rid of under eye puffiness.
Saline Water – Diffuses Swelling Under and Around Eyes
Saline water treatment also diffuses swelling under and around eyes to provide smooth skin and better looks. Saline water will entice flow of blood and also expels extra fluid retained in cells of skin under eyes.
- Add half teaspoon of salt to two cups of water and heat the mixture. Make it mildly warm which does not cause any discomfort.
- Now dip a cotton ball or two cotton balls and place them over eyes. Rest for 10 minutes and apply again a few times.
Strawberries Help to Get Rid of Puffy Eyes
Like potato and cucumber slices strawberries are also easy ways how to get rid of puffy eyes. The touch of chilled strawberry slices will diffuse inflammation and eliminate puffiness. These are beneficial for skin too and prevent lines and dark skin shade.
- Put a few strawberries in the refrigerator to chill. Take them out and remove the tops.
- Slice these and place over each eye till these remain cold. Apply a couple more and repeat a few times.
Aloe Vera Gel Helps to Eliminate Eyes Puffiness
- Scrape some fresh Aloe Vera gel and put it in a refrigerator. Take about a teaspoon out and massage the skin under eyes.
- Leave it on and remove the old gel before applying a fresh layer.
- Repeat applications of Aloe Vera gel 2-3 times in a day to gain smooth and hydrated skin and eliminate puffiness.
Drink Plenty of Water
Drink water in sufficient amount during the day. Dehydration speeds-up puffiness under eyes by promoting water retention. Avoid regular alcohol intake and drinking till late at night. Alcohol also triggers water retention which brings bags under eyes.
Give Proper Rest to Eyes
Do not ignore regular puffiness as it causes looseness in skin and make it wrinkled and dark in colour in a short time. Sleep for sufficient duration. Lack of sleep also causes woollen eyes and harm skin around eyes.
You may like reading:
Natural Ways to Get Rid of Loose Skin Around the Eyes
Get Rid of Smile Lines Around Eyes
You May Like…
Pure Aloe Vera Skin Moisturizing Cream$30.00 – $80.00
Weak Eyesight Herbal Treatment$30.00 – $80.00
If you liked this post, please give it a like! [kkstarratings force]