DIY Home Remedies to Rejuvenate Dry Skin
A beautiful-self is a door to an ample amount of confidence. Having an attractive charismatic appeal certainly boosts the morale of women and she walks with her head beaming with confidence and positivity.
Whatever skin complexion you have, be it fair, wheat or ebony toned, dryness of skin makes all of us look aged and sickly.
Skin requires much attention and care on a daily basis and constant ignorance to it may lead to many skin problems. Of all, dry skin is the most commonly acknowledged problem among women.
Dryness mostly occurs on the face, arms, and legs. If we fail to nourish and hydrate our skin timely, our dry skin can further lead to flaky and scaly skin, itching, creaky dry marks, and dullness.
External factors trigger this problem such as continuous exposure to the sun, harsh winds, pollution, and low humidity while internal factors include genetic predisposition and medical side effects.
Most girls get mesmerized by advertisements endorsed by celebrities claiming to get immediate glowing and radiant skin.
These much-touted lotions and creams fail to show any impressive results, on the other side, some of their effects can be counterproductive.
Most of these products contain artificial chemicals which on sensitive skin can even cause redness, itching, burns and sometimes facial hair too grows.
But we often fail to notice that the solution to all our skin dryness lies in our very kitchen and refrigerators.
We suggest you only to take out a few minutes time from your hectic schedule for your skin and to get extremely unbelievable results within weeks.
So, here are some home remedies to rejuvenate your dry skin that could be kept handy to get a baby soft glistening skin.
Home Remedies to Rejuvenate Your Dry Skin
Aloe Vera Gel – Natural Remedy to Cure Dry Skin
Using aloe vera gel for moisturizing the skin has been in use since oldest of times which not only hydrates the skin but also prevents acne and forms a protective layer over our face that keeps dust out of its reach.
- Slice a piece of aloe vera and take out its gel.
- At night, apply this gel gently on your face and keep it for 15 to 20 minutes and let it dry.
- Wash it afterward and get a luminous shine on your skin.
It is regarded as highly outstanding home remedies to rejuvenate your dry skin.
Don’t feel low if you can’t find natural aloe vera gel. Here you can get the purest aloe vera gel that will help you to nourish and moisturize your dry skin naturally.
You May Like…
Papaya and Banana Paste – Home Remedies to Remove Blemishes and Marks
- Take half a banana and small slice of papaya and blend them together to form a paste.
- Apply as a face pack on your face and let it sit for about half an hour.
- Wash it off later and get a hydrating skin.
This face pack apart from treating dryness also removes blemishes and marks on our skin.
It is rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that provide complete nourishment and that is why it is highly beneficial home remedies to rejuvenate your dry skin.
Honey – Natural Remedy for Healthy Skin
Honey can be used as one of the leading home remedies to rejuvenate your dry skin since it works wonders in trapping moisture and also softens the skin.
It is a key to healthy skin as it bundles minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, etc. in profusion. It is also an excellent antimicrobial.
One must apply honey on face and all over the body before taking bath for about 10 minutes and get mind-blowing results.
For more on skincare, check out:
Milk Cream – Home Remedy to Gain Even Tone Skin
Milk cream helps in the exfoliation of skin as it contains lactic acid and moisturizes it.
- Take 2 teaspoons of gram flour and add 1 teaspoon of milk cream to make a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste on your face, legs, and hands and let it dry for 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
It is one of the remarkable home remedies to rejuvenate your dry skin.
Yogurt Paste – Home Remedy to Get Rid of Skin Problems
Yogurt is a natural moisturizer and antioxidant that smoothes dry skin. Its lactic acid gets rid of germs and bacteria present in our skin.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice and honey in yogurt and gently massage on your face.
- Let it remain till 10 minutes and rinse it with cold water.
- Do it once every day as best home remedies to rejuvenate your dry skin.
Many times our hectic lifestyle does not allow us to make homemade face packs. Worry not! You can use this purely natural face pack to get rid of dry skin problem.
You May Like…
Avocado Pulp – Natural Remedy to Improve Skin Health
Avocado is vitamin A content-rich that does the repairing and maintenance of the skin. Also the presence of anti-oxidants and fatty acids that makes the skin silky soft.
- Mash the avocado pulp and make a fine paste. You can also a few drops of honey to it.
- Apply it on your skin and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Rinse it with cold water.
Almond Paste – Home Remedy to Treat Skin Problems
Almond is a source of vitamin-E which nourishes and lubricates the skin, which is why it is an outstanding thing to be used as one of the best home remedies for dry skin.
- Soak 5-6 almonds in water overnight and peel their skin off in the morning. Grind it to get a fine paste.
- Also add a teaspoon of gram flour, raw milk, and lemon juice.
- Apply it as a face pack and keep it for 15 minutes. Wash it off gently.
Almonds treat dry skin and also lighten the skin tone.
Drinking warm milk with ground almond also does magic to our skin.
Egg Yolk Paste – Natural Remedy to Get Rid of Dry Skin
The egg is a rich source for vitamin A, vitamin B12 and proteins that lock moisture in our skin and keeps it supple and that is why it can be used as significant home remedies to rejuvenate your dry skin.
- Use one egg yolk and add drops of honey and milk in it to make a pack.
- Apply the pack and keep it for 20 minutes. Wash it with cold water.
Oil Massage – Home Remedy for Smooth and Soft Skin
- Mix few drops of warm olive oil and coconut oil together and massage it on the dry areas including your arms and legs.
- One can also add glycerin to it.
- Take bath afterward and get smooth and soft guaranteed.
These oils contain useful fatty acids and antioxidants that are extremely beneficial for our skin.
Cucumber Pack – Natural Remedy for Flawless and Glowing Skin
Cucumber refreshes our skin and makes it look lively.
- Make a paste of 4 to 5 slices of cucumber and make a paste.
- Apply this pack on the skin and keep it for 20 minutes.
- Wash it with normal water.
Cucumber is a natural moisturizer and radiates the skin when applied daily.
Pretty easy? Isn’t it?
Follow them and get ready to capture the attention of all by your soft, flawless and glazing skin everywhere you go!
You May Like…
You may like reading:
If you liked this post, please give it a like!