Cheese Cake has always been one of the most popular treats, which is understandable considering how amazing it tastes. With this recipe, you will be able to enjoy the creamy and delicious blueberry cheesecake in a new way.
These oven-baked blueberry cheesecake roll-ups are incredibly easy and quick to make. But they also make a great breakfast as well as dessert.
And who wouldn’t want creamy and crispy blueberry cheesecake roll-ups for breakfast? You will surely adore this delicious treat.
Blueberry Cheesecake Roll-Ups Recipe
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes.
- 10 slices white bread
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- One-third cup melted butter
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- A two-third cup of powder sugar
- 1 lemon
- 10 tablespoons of cream cheese (4 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use a fine grater to remove the rind from the lemon. Remove only thin outer, yellow peel, not the white.
- In a small bowl combine 4 tablespoons of sugar with lemon rind and stir together.
- Remove the crust from each slice of bread.
- Roll out each slice with a rolling pin. Be careful not to make them too thin or press too hard because this will cause slices to tear. Slices should be half as thick as they were before.
- Squeeze out a juice of half lemon and combine it with cream cheese. Add powder sugar and mix it all together.
- First, add 1 tablespoon of cream cheese on top of each slice of bread and then add a tablespoon of blueberry filling.
- Roll up the slices and place them into the parchment paper-lined baking dish with seam side down.
- Once all the rolls are placed inside the dish brush them with melted butter and sprinkle them with a mixture of sugar and lemon rind before baking.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the roll-ups are brown and crispy.
- These delicious treats are the best served warm, enjoy.
- If you want you may also add some fresh blueberries to your roll-ups together with the blueberry filling.
- If you prefer you can also add cinnamon to the sugar and lemon rind mixture.
You may like reading:
With this recipe, you will get 10 delicious blueberry cheesecake roll-ups.
- Other than being incredibly delicious, this treat is very rich in vitamin C which is one of the most effective nutrients in the protection of our immune system as well as the prevention of many health problems as well as a complication with the existing health problems.
- It also provides us with essential minerals calcium and iron that helps to improve overall health.
- These roll-ups are also a good source of fiber essential to a healthy and balanced diet.
- They also contain vitamin A, a nutrient that greatly benefits our vision and skin as well as helps to prevent diseases.