Crispy mozzarella sticks recipe has a taste that will make you go crazy just after having its bite. This dish can be served as an anytime snack and can act as a great appetizer.
Crispy mozzarella sticks are a great combination of cheese with a slight crunch that will make you its addict. The super aroma of this snack will force you to have it even when you are not hungry.
This snack is a favorite of all the people no matter what their age is. This appetizer will for sure bring a smile on everyone’s face.
If you want a holiday treat or something amazing to have which is light on the stomach too then this snack is the best way to go for.
Preparation and Cooking Time
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Ingredients to Make Mozzarella Sticks Recipe
Melba toasts = 10
Breadcrumbs = one-third cup
Oregano = 1 tablespoon minced and fresh
Kosher salt as required
Pepper as required
Ground cayenne = optional
Egg whites = 2
Whole egg =1
Garlic clove = minced
All-purpose flour = one-third cup
Marinara sauce = one-third cup for serving.
Directions – Mozzarella Sticks Recipe
- Start by grinding the Melba toast in a food processor.
- Preheat your oven at 475 degrees.
- Prepare your baking sheet by spraying it with cooking spray.
- After pulsing take a bowl and add pulsed toasts, oregano, some breadcrumbs according to your taste also add cayenne if you are using one.
- Take another bowl and add egg whites and whole egg and whisk them together nicely, take another bowl and add garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Take an air-sealed bag and add salt and all-purpose flour in it after this add the cheese pieces in a bag and shake it to mix well.
- Now take pieces of cheese out from the bag one by one and first dip the pieces in egg mixture then in breadcrumbs mixture then add the cheese pieces again in egg and bread crumbs mixture.
- Freeze these cheese pieces for about 15 minutes or overnight.
- Add some olive oil on mozzarella sticks and bake them about for 15 to 20 minutes till their color become brown.
- Your crispy and crunchy mozzarella sticks are ready to serve and enjoy.
You may like reading:
Blueberry Egg Rolls Recipe
Home Made Egg Rolls Recipe
This amazing and super easy recipe can serve 6 persons.
- It has 426 calories, quite enough to give you energy.
- It has 28 grams of fats.
- It has 38 grams of carbohydrates.
- It has 2 grams of dietary fibers.
- It has 18 grams of proteins.
You may like reading:
Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
Crescent Jalapeno Poppers Recipe