Home Remedies for Acne Free Skin
How can I get rid of acne and pimples? This is undoubtedly the most resonating questions among teenagers and growing age people. Sometimes, pimples even occur at later stages of our lives.
Acne and pimples are a common skin problem that occurs when our sebaceous (oil) glands secrete excess oil.
This oil or sebum clogs up the skin pores and as a result, they swell up, causing pimples which is very frustrating.
The reason may be a bacterial infection, dust and dirt particles stuck to our skin that triggers excessive oil secretion. If you have got an oily skin type, then the problem gets even more pronounced.
Pimples usually grow on face, neck, back, and shoulders and are one of the scariest nightmares of teenagers come true.
As young people are so conscious and self-aware regarding their looks these days, they want to put an end to these stubborn pimples and acne as soon as possible.
One must never turn to creams and supplements as they may be full of harsh chemicals and artificial fillers that can lead to grim effects.
You must rely on home remedies for acne-free skin that will keep pimples at a bay.
Tips to Get Rid of Acne Naturally
Aloe Vera – Natural Remedy for Acne Free Skin
Aloe vera is the mother of all home remedies for acne free skin to fight pimples and acne.
- Take an aloe vera leaf and peel to get its gel.
- Wash your face with water to make sure you have not applied anything on your face.
- Apply this aloe vera gel and massage gently using fingertips over the affected areas.
Do this daily in the night and wash your face in the morning.
You May Like…
Natural Skin Nourishing Face Pack£24.43 – £65.15
Pure Aloe Vera Skin Moisturizing Cream£24.43 – £65.15
Papaya – Home Remedy to Prevent Formation of Acne
Gain the benefits of papaya as it is one of the most touted home remedies for acne-free skin.
- Cut small papaya into small pieces by taking out its seeds.
- Mash these pieces to get a consistent paste.
- Rinse your face with water and then apply this paste over your skin.
- Keep this papaya pack on the skin for 20 minutes and wash off with warm water.
This can be applied on alternate days.
Strawberries – Natural Remedies to Treat Acne Problems
Strawberries are packed with salicylic acid that helps the epidermis to open up clogged pores, shrink pores and neutralize the bacteria. It is one of the primary natural remedies for acne-free skin.
- Wash 4 fresh strawberries and blend them well.
- Add a few drops of honey in this paste and mix well.
- Apply this paste twice a week and let it dry for 15 minutes.
- Wash with cold water and pat dry.
You may like reading:
Herbal Acne Supplements
Home Remedies for Pimples
Banana Peel – Home Remedy to Cure Symptoms of Acne
Banana peel can work wonders when used as home remedies for acne-free skin. Banana peel contains an anti-oxidant, lutein that triggers healthy cell growth and treats pimples.
- Rub a banana peel over your face gently, especially over pimples for 10 minutes so that skin can extract the healthy benefits out of it.
- Do not wash it till 20 minutes and then finally rinse with normal water.
This can be done thrice a week.
Lemon – Home Remedy to Get Rid of Acne
Lemon has astringent properties that will help make our skin pores become small and dry out the pimples automatically.
- Squeeze out lemon juice out of 1 lemon and dab a cotton ball with it.
- Gently apply this cotton over pimples and let rest for 20 minutes.
- If the lime juice causes irritation then add a teaspoon of yogurt to it as you might have sensitive skin type.
This remedy can be tried almost daily to get wonderful results.
Avocado – Home Remedy to Improve Skin Health
Avocado is high in vitamins and nutrients specifically for maintaining a high quality of the skin. It is undeniably one of the most helpful home remedies for acne-free skin.
- Take 1 fresh avocado and peel it off.
- Take off its inner flesh and mash it to form a thick paste.
- Add 3 teaspoons of honey in it and mix them together.
- Apply the mix over your acne-affected areas and keep it for 15 minutes.
- Wash it with normal water and pat dry. Apply moisturizer later on.
Do this once a week.
Oatmeal – Home Remedy to Treat Pimples
Cooked oatmeal, when applied over face affected with pimples, can treat pimples up to a large extent.
- Add two teaspoons of honey to a tablespoon full of boiled oatmeal and apply as a pack over your face and neck.
- Make sure that the temperature of oats is suitable for application on skin and your skin does not get burnt.
- Leave this pack for 20 minutes and wash with cold water.
Mint Leaves – Home Remedy to Remove Redness
Mint leaves contain menthol that produces a cooling effect and helps in taming the redness and inflammation of the skin due to pimples.
That is why it finds its place among one of the useful home remedies for acne-free skin. It will also ease up the pain caused by pimples.
- Take around 8 to 10 leaves and crush them using pestle and mortar.
- Rub this paste on the concerned area and wash after 10 minutes.
It can be used at least twice a month.
Potato – Home Remedy to Remove Scars and Marks
Potato helps a great deal in combating the acne problem as it is full of potassium, useful anti-oxidants and phosphorous helpful in skin exfoliation.
- Grate a small potato and apply the shreds on your face and neck so as to extract its juice over them.
- Massage in a circular motion until the juice dries off.
- Wash after 20 to 30 minutes and pat dry.
This can be done at least twice a week to avail good results.
Orange – Home Remedy to Provide Glowing and Acne Free Skin
Orange is rich in vitamin C and consists of astringent properties due to the presence of citric acid. It is effective as home remedies for acne-free skin.
- Take out orange peel and grind them by adding some amount of water to form a paste.
- Avoid making it too runny and thin.
- Apply this paste over your pimples and let it dry for 20 to 25 minutes and then wash it off with normal water.
This can be done daily at night.
Get rid of all your acne and pimple miseries using these useful home remedies for acne-free skin.
I would now sign off saying – Be natural. Be beautiful.
You may like reading:
Natural Remedies for Acne
Nutritional Foods to Avoid Acne