DIY Home Remedies for Anti Aging
As a woman turns 30, most of her valuable time and bucks goes into tackling with those unattractive and horrid marks of aging.
Wrinkles, fine lines, furrows, and crow’s feet become her primary concerns.
She gets frustrated while facing the mirror and empties her wallet on expensive beauty treatments, anti-aging creams, and cosmetic procedures but all goes in vain.
To reverse the process of aging i.e. to bring back the tight and youthful mesmerizing skin one has to neither do any tiresome task nor spend money like water.
A quick glance at your kitchen cabinet, refrigerator, and their contents will come to rescue you from this problem.
Here, we are elucidating some hacks and home remedies for anti-aging that are effective, reasonable and easy to use.
Tips to Slow Down Aging and Stay Younger for Longer
Papaya – Home Remedy for Youthful Skin
Papaya comes packed with vitamin A and has a lot of anti-oxidants in it which is why it is considered as one of the significant home remedies for anti-aging.
An enzyme called papain is present in profusion in this fruit. Papain removes the dead cells and makes it more tightened and elastic.
- Cut small pieces of papaya and grind them to get a smooth paste.
- Apply generous thick layers of this paste over your skin and keep it for half an hour.
- Wash it with tepid water.
You can do this every day.
Yogurt – Home Remedy to Reduce Aging Effects
Vitamin A is an anti-aging element and there is no dearth of it in yogurt. If we include yogurt in our diet daily, it will prevent wrinkles.
Yogurt is one of the fantastic home remedies for anti-aging and we now explain how to make a yogurt pack.
- Take a tablespoon of fresh yogurt and add a teaspoon of honey to it.
- Add a pinch of turmeric in the mix and stir well.
- Apply this pack on your face, neck, arms, etc. and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water and do this every day or alternate days as suits you.
Rosewater – Home Remedy to Remove Blemishes and Wrinkles
Rosewater acts as a soothing and calming effect on the mind by its captivating aroma. Other than that, it also helps in rejuvenation of the skin by increasing blood circulation.
It is one of the highly beneficial home remedies for anti-aging and helps to remove undereye puffiness and blemishes.
- Make a toner by adding half teaspoon of lemon juice to 2 teaspoons of rose water.
- You may also add drops of glycerin to have a moisturizing effect.
- Apply this liquid with the help of a cotton ball and do not wash it off.
Banana – Home Remedy for Beautiful and Radiant Skin
Banana contains all the essential vitamins that are essential for beautiful and radiant skin such as vitamin-A, vitamin B, and vitamin E.
Apart from them, it is loaded with zinc, iron, and potassium which also provide several health benefits. So, there is no wonder that it is one among the finest home remedies for anti-aging.
- Chop 1 ripe banana into fine pieces and mash it to form a paste.
- Add a few drops of honey and rose water to it and mix well.
- Apply this pack over your face and neck.
- Keep for 20 minutes and wash with lukewarm water later on.
You may like reading:
Home Remedies for Wrinkles
Natural Remedies for Anti Aging
Cucumber – Home Remedy to Treat Wrinkles and Fine Lines
This home remedy has the goodness of cucumber as well as yogurt and is among the top home remedies for anti-aging. Cucumber apart from being used as relaxing mask treats under eyes puffiness and fine lines.
- Cut a fresh cucumber into fine pieces and grind it.
- Take half a cup of this paste and add 2 teaspoons of yogurt too.
- Apply thick layers of this paste all over your wrinkled skin.
- Keep it for 20 minutes and wash with warm water.
Use this pack twice a week for a few months to get a mesmerizing skin.
Walnut – Home Remedy to Remove Scars and Marks
Walnuts are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, omega-6 fatty acids, melatonin, ellagic acid, vitamin-E, antioxidants that revitalize our wrinkled skin.
Antioxidants fight free radicals and hence delay the aging process. Now we elucidate more about the walnut pack which is one among the remarkable home remedies for anti-aging.
- Take 3 to 4 walnuts and grind them well.
- Add a few drops of wheat germ essential oil, 1 tablespoon of yogurt, 1 tablespoon of oatmeal powder and half teaspoon of honey and blend these contents well to get a thick consistent paste.
- Apply this paste over your face and neck and keep it for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water and repeat it for every alternate day.
Coconut Milk – Natural Remedy to Treat Skin Problems
Coconut milk is an excellent moisturizing agent which keeps our skin young, supple and soft.
It is rich in vital vitamins and minerals that are good for our skin and hence finds itself among potent home remedies for anti-aging.
- Grate raw coconut and extract the milk out of it.
- Massage your face with this coconut milk and keep it for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water and do this thrice a week.
Egg – Home Remedy for Skin Tightening
Egg contains omega-3 fatty acids, zinc, proteins, and effective anti-aging compound biotin.
Biotin keeps signs of aging at bay by triggering fat production and repairing damaged skin. It also helps a great deal in skin tightening.
- Crack an egg in a bowl and add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice in it.
- Also, add a tablespoon of fresh milk cream and beat the contents well.
- Apply this pack on your face and keep for 15 minutes till it dries.
- Wash with warm water and experience a supple and soft skin by doing this every week.
Reverse the sands of time by using these simple home remedies for anti-aging and get radiant, taut and youthful skin!
You May Like…
Natural Skin Nourishing Face Pack$30.00 – $80.00
Pure Aloe Vera Skin Moisturizing Cream$30.00 – $80.00
You may like reading:
Kitchen Ingredients for Natural Skin Care
Home Remedies for Sensitive Skin