DIY Homemade Face Pack for Oily Skin
Oily skin is one of the worrisome problems when it comes to many out there, especially when it comes to teenagers. Oily skin can wreak havoc when it comes to pimples and acne. It can be the biggest villain of pimples.
Many wonder how to deal with oily skin. One can make a homemade face pack for oily skin. Nothing works better than natural remedies when it comes to dealing with oily skin.
Natural ingredients have the ability to deal with oily skin without damaging the natural softness and texture of the skin.
Many people look for an effective homemade face pack for oily skin. Though there are many face packs available in the market, we can’t guarantee the ingredients they have used in those face packs.
Considering that, it is always better to make our own natural face pack deal with oily skin. Homemade face pack for oily skin would help fade the unwanted spots from the face.
However, it is important to make sure that you are not allergic to any of these herbal ingredients before trying these face packs.
Let’s take a closer look at some of these effective face packs below.
Easy Homemade Face Packs for Oily Skin
Fuller’s Earth Face Pack for Oily Skin
Fuller’s earth Face Pack is an effective homemade face pack for oily skin. This face pack is very effective in dealing with oily skin in a natural fashion.
Fuller’s earth (also known as Multani Mitti) is the main ingredient of this face pack, which is available in the general stores.
- You need to mix fuller’s earth paste with few drops of lemon juice and rose water.
- Apply the paste on the face and leave it on for 1 hour and then wash it off with normal water.
Lemon is used for rejuvenating the skin. Lemon juice has the ability to fade the acne scars.
Fuller’s earth has the natural ability to absorb excess oil from the face. It will also dry the existing pimples as well. Rosewater will be able to freshen and moisturize.
This is an effective natural face pack and should be applied on a daily basis. It is one of the best home remedies for oily skin.
Gram flour and Curd Face Pack to Improve Skin Health
Gram flour (chickpea flour or besan) and curd face pack is an effective homemade face pack for oily skin.
- Mix curd and two teaspoons of gram flour to make a fine paste.
- Apply this mixture on the face and leave it on for 1 hour.
- When it’s completely dry, try to massage the face in a circular motion by scrubbing the skin.
- Thereafter wash the face with clean water.
This is a very effective face pack for oily skin.
Mint Face Pack to Deal with Oily Skin
Mint face pack for acne is an effective homemade face pack for oily skin. Mint leaves (pudina) can be used to make an excellent face pack.
- Grind mint leaves to make a fine paste and also add a little bit of honey.
- Apply this on the face and leave it on for 1 hour.
- Thereafter wash it off with clean water.
This is one of the most effective face packs for oily skin.
You May Like…
Natural Skin Nourishing Face Pack$30.00 – $80.00
Pure Aloe Vera Skin Moisturizing Cream$30.00 – $80.00
Lemon Juice and Honey Face Mask to Get Rid of Tan and Scars
Lemon juice and honey face mask is an effective homemade face pack for oily skin. Both honey and lemon juice are best for the health of the skin and this face pack would be very effective in dealing with oily skin.
Lemon juice is citric and acidic in nature. It has the ability to bleach your skin. This is going to be helpful in getting rid of tan and scars. Honey is a humectant and it will be able to moisturize the skin.
- Apply lemon juice on the face first. It might burn your face since it is acidic. In case if your skin is too sensitive, you can add a little bit of rose water as well.
- After 15 minutes, apply honey on top of it.
- Wash it off after 1 hour.
Apply this face pack on a daily basis to reduce oil on the face.
You may like reading:
Home Remedies to Tame Oily Skin
Home Remedies for Oily Skin
Cucumber Face Mask to Prevent Acne and Pimples
A cucumber face mask is an effective homemade face pack for oily skin. Cucumber has the natural ability to extract heat from the body.
It has the natural ability to deal with inflammation associated with pimples. It also reduces the appearance of pimples.
- Grate a cucumber and strain the juice. Now it’s time to refrigerate the pulp.
- When it’s cold, apply it on your face. You can apply it again once you feel that pulp is warm again.
- It is recommended to add a little bit of yogurt as well to the pulp. Leave this face pack on for 1 hour and wash it off after that.
This face pack has the natural ability to unclog the pores on your skin. You can also place slices of cucumber on your face.
Neem Face Pack – Homemade Pack for Healthy Skin
Neem Face Pack is an effective homemade face pack for oily skin. It has antibacterial properties attached to it.
- Make a paste with neem leaves, lemon juice, and rose water and apply this paste on the face.
- Wash it off with cold water after 15 minutes.
Aspirin Face Mask to Control Acne and Pimples
An aspirin face mask is an effective homemade face pack for oily skin. This is not a popular face pack. Aspirin helps to deal with inflammation. It has salicylic acid, which has the ability to control acne and pimple outburst.
Honey Face Mask to Cure Skin Problems
A honey face mask is an effective homemade face pack for oily skin. This mask is suitable for all skin types as long as you are not allergic to it.
- Apply a thick honey mask on your face.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash it off.
It is one of the best home remedies for oily face.
You May Like…
Herbal Blood Purifier Pills$35.00 – $130.00
Natural Pimple Treatments$40.00 – $135.00
You may like reading:
Home Remedies for Oily Face
Benefits and Uses of Castor Oil for Skin
If you liked this post, please give it a like!