Homemade Hair Growth Shampoo Recipe
Hair thinning and hair loss are common problems when it comes to both men and women.
Can we deal with these problems?
Of course, we can. Hair loss can be prevented with the right treatment.
Hair growth treatment would be beneficial in improving the growth of the hair in many ways.
You can prevent shedding, thinning and breakage with the right hair growth treatment.
There are several products in the market these days. But you shouldn’t run after those products as they are not going to do much help to protect your hair since most of them have chemicals in them.
In that case, you should choose a homemade hair growth shampoo recipe.
There are several such recipes and we’ll take a closer look at some of those recipes below.
How to Make Hair Growth Shampoo at Home?
Curry Leaves and Coconut Oil – Homemade Shampoo to Improve Hair Growth
Here is the first homemade hair growth shampoo recipe. You need curry leaves and coconut oil for making this shampoo.
Curry leaves are effective for the health of your hair. This can improve the health of your hair leaps and bounds and for the same reason, it has been in use for centuries to improve the health of your hair.
Without any doubt, this is one of the best natural remedies to deal with hair loss.
- Put fresh curry leaves in coconut oil and boil these two together until you see the black residue.
- After cooling, separate this black residue and apply it on your hair and scalp.
- You need to do it twice a week to improve the health of your hair.
It will improve the growth of your hair. It will also prevent grey hair. Using this shampoo twice a week is going to be very beneficial for the health of your hair.
Castor Oil and Almond Oil – Home Remedy to Treat Hair Loss
Here is the second homemade hair growth shampoo recipe. You need castor oil for making this shampoo.
Castor oil is very good for the overall health of your hair. It will prevent thinning and shedding of hair. Since this oil is greasy, you need to dilute it before using it.
- Mix castor oil with almond oil and apply it on your hair and scalp.
- Leave it on overnight and wash it off in the morning.
This home recipe is especially good if you have problems such as thinning hair, bald spots, receding hairline, etc.
Apply castor oil on your scalp and cover your head with a shower cap before going to bed.
Another technique is to add castor oil to your conditioner.
How often can you use this shampoo?
You can use this shampoo once or twice a week. It will improve the thickness of your hair like nothing. This is an effective homemade shampoo for hair loss.
Homemade Shampoo Recipe to Make Hair Strong and Shiny
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Essential Oil
Here is the third homemade hair growth shampoo recipe. You need vinegar for preparing this shampoo.
Vinegar is really good for the growth of your hair even though it is acidic in nature.
Human hair has pH value ranging between 3.5 and 5.5. Using regular shampoos can negatively affect the pH value of your hair. However, vinegar has the natural ability to restore this pH value.
It has the natural ability to seal the cuticles. It will be able to make each strand shinier, stronger and less prone to breakage.
It is a good natural remedy for the health of the hair and it can improve the growth tremendously. Vinegar has been one of the most preferred natural remedies for the health of the hair.
- Mix 1 part of vinegar with 2 parts of water and use this water for rinsing your hair; if you have a problem with the odor of vinegar, then to add essential oil as well to the mix.
- Use this shampoo 2 times a week for maximum result.
I would suggest you use apple cider vinegar for the best result.
Olive Oil and Egg Yolk – Homemade Shampoo to Prevent Thinning of Hair
Here is the fourth homemade hair growth shampoo recipe. You need to have olive oil and egg yolk for preparing this shampoo.
The egg is rich in proteins and vitamins. It will make your hair softer, healthier and shinier.
- Mix 2 egg yolks with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and then add a half cup of water to this mix.
- Use it like your regular shampoo.
For more on hair care, check out:
Homemade Shampoo to Provide Healthy and Shiny Hair
- Burdock Root Oil
- Lavender Oil
- Basil and Rosemary Oil
- Aloe Vera Gel
Here is the fifth homemade hair growth shampoo recipe. You need burdock root oil for this preparation.
- Prepare a mix of lavender oil, basil and rosemary oil (each one teaspoon).
- You need to 1 teaspoon each of aloe vera gel and burdock oil to the mix.
- Apply this on your scalp and it will work like magic.
Rosemary Leaves – Home Remedy to Treat Hair Problems
Here is the sixth homemade hair growth shampoo recipe. You need rosemary for this preparation.
Mix 2 teaspoon of crushed and dry rosemary leaves with a half cup of water. Use this as your regular shampoo.
Bananas Peel – Homemade Remedy to Improve Hair Health
Here is the seventh homemade hair growth shampoo recipe. You need a banana for this preparation.
- Put a ripe banana in a grinder to make a fine paste.
- Apply it on your hair and leave it on for 20 minutes and then wash it off with water.
Avocado and Coconut Oil – Homemade Shampoo for Healthy Hair
Here is the eighth homemade hair growth shampoo recipe. You need avocado and coconut oil for this preparation. These two can be useful for the health of the hair.
- Gently heat coconut oil for 10 seconds and then apply it on your hair and scalp.
- Also, apply a fine paste of avocado on top of it and wash it off after 15 minutes.
You May Like…
You may like reading: