There is nothing more glorious and attractive than dense shiny hair covering our head and there is nothing more unattractive than baldness in which a person looks way above his or her age.
There are approximately 100,000 strands of hair in our head and generally around 50 to 100 strands of hair fall every day which is considered high normal as new ones replace this fallen hair.
But if a person loses more than that then there are many chances that he or she will have bald patches or baldness soon. Baldness is clinically termed as alopecia.
Day by day the cases of severe hair loss have been increasing more than ever due to reasons like poor eating habits devoid of proper nutritional value, enhanced mental stress levels, iron deficiency anemia, vitamin C deficiency, thyroid disorders, excessive smoking and drinking, use of harsh chemically-enriched hair products, excessive hair styling using hair straighteners, curling irons, side-effects of medicines, autoimmune diseases and PCOS.
Even the standard age for hair fall which was earlier around 45 has decreased down to thirties or even less.
Hence, the situation becomes alarming and in order to prevent ourselves from the embarrassing bald patches, we require taking special care of our hair.
Home Remedies for Baldness
Using certain time-tested and extremely mild natural home remedies for baldness is the wisest idea to pamper our hair in case one is experiencing intense hair fall.
Not only are these herbal remedies for hair loss effective but they are quite cheap, readily available at homes as well as easy-to-use too.
These remedies nourish our hair from the inside and make them healthy and strong from their roots so as to prevent serious hair fall problems. So, get ready to take a look at these popular home remedies for baldness –
Stop Hair Fall Naturally at Home
Head Massage – Best Way to Prevent Hair Loss
Head massage is counted as one of the best home remedies for baldness and there is absolutely nothing that can replace the advantages that are availed by it.
Not only does it prevents hair fall but also provides various other hair benefits like shiny prevention of graying, imparting shine and smoothness to them due to enhanced blood circulation on the scalp.
Select any appropriate hair oil among olive oil, coconut oil, almond oil, amla oil, herbal oil, etc. and massage your scalp regularly with it.
One can also add few drops of certain essential oils like rosemary, emu, argan and wheat germ to these base oils and make the mixture more effective.
Massage on your scalp by applying light pressure from fingertips and then extending it over the ends.
Keep it overnight and wash with an herbal shampoo the next morning. Do head massage twice or thrice a week to escape from the horrors of premature hair fall.
You May Like…
Onion Juice – Home Remedy to Improve Hair Health
Onion juice is tried by countless people to curb their unwanted hair loss and never has it failed once to give excellent results as home remedies for baldness.
By the virtue of its high sulfur content and brilliant antibacterial properties, many advantages to hair are provided.
First of all, onion juice helps in improving the blood circulation, reducing inflammation and triggering regeneration of hair follicles.
Then due to its potent antibacterial qualities, it kills germs, infections, and parasites that are causing hair fall.
- Grate an onion and then strain it to extract enough juice from it that is suitable for your hair length.
- Keep it as it is for half an hour and then wash off your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Repeat this as homemade remedies for baldness 2 to 3 times a week.
For more on hair care, check out:
Indian Gooseberry (Amla) – Home Remedy to Treat Hair Problems
Indian gooseberry or Amla has also been used since time immemorial for its outstanding hair benefits as great home remedies for baldness and hair loss.
It is packed with vitamin-C, antioxidants, anti-inflammatory substances, antibacterial substances as well as exfoliating properties that are good for our hair.
They promote a healthy scalp and optimum growth of hair.
- Make fresh pulp from around 5 to 6 gooseberries and mix it with a tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Apply this herbal mixture on your scalp and cover your entire hair with it.
- Wear a shower cap and keep it preferably for a night or 4 hours at least.
- Afterward, shampoo your hair and follow this as natural remedies for baldness once in a week.
Lemon Seeds and Peppercorns – Home Remedy to Control Excessive Hair Fall
Lemon seeds and peppercorns together also serve as amazing home remedies for baldness as they help in improving blood circulation over hair follicles.
Seeds of lemon as well as peppercorns carry out the work of growing hair and covering up bald patches efficiently.
- Take 7 seeds of lemon and 10 peppercorns and crush them together.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice in them to bind them nicely.
- Apply this mixture directly over the bald patches and leave them as it is for 10 to 15 minutes.
- It is normal to feel itchy but does not remove them until 15 minutes.
- Now wash your head with a mild shampoo and continue it every day to get speedy results.
Fenugreek – Home Remedy for Baldness
Fenugreek or ‘Methi’ is counted as yet another powerful home remedies for baldness as it has rich amounts of antecedents hormones, proteins and nicotinic acid that trigger faster hair growth and rebuild hair follicles.
- Soak a cup of fenugreek seeds in water for a night and then make a fine paste of them in the morning.
- Apply this paste all over your scalp and hair and keep it for an hour.
- Wash off your head with an herbal shampoo and repeat it as home remedies for baldness 3 times a week for a month to avail mind-blowing results.
Aloe Vera Gel – Home Remedy to Get Rid of Dandruff
Aloe vera gel is listed among fantastic home remedies for baldness because of its fine alkalizing properties and enzymes that promote hair growth.
The alkaline qualities balance out the pH of the scalp so that hair may grow in these favorable conditions.
It also helps in reducing itching and irritation in the scalp and getting rid of dandruff. Aloe vera juice or gel strengthens hair and imparts brilliant luster to them.
- Directly apply fresh aloe vera gel or juice into the scalp and keep it for a couple of hours.
- Now wash your hair with plain water.
- Repeat this 3 to 4 times a week.
One can also consume one tablespoon aloe vera juice on a daily basis.
Hence, try out one or more of these magnificent home remedies for baldness, get rid of frequent hair loss and cover up bald patches naturally.
You May Like…
For more on hair care, check out: