Crispy fried dill pickles are an amazing crunchy snack that can brighten your mood up. When served with ranch sauce their taste increases even more.
They are a delightful combination of something crispy, sweet and sour. This snack is an amazing dish to be served as appetizers before your major meal or during parties.
This appetizer takes much less time and brings a much bigger smile on the faces of your loved ones. This appetizer is a favorite of people for all ages.
This amazing snack for sure will make you its addict. The crispy and crunchy bite with the pickle taste of vegetables will melt your heart.
This yummy dish will force you to have it even when you are not in a mood of eating something. After having this snack you for sure will lick your fingers.
It is the best way to use sliced pickles. This snack has such a sweet and sour taste that will make you go mad for it.
Fried Dill Pickles Recipe
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- Sandwich sliced dill pickles = 12 slices (drained)
- Bread crumbs = 1 to 2 cups
- Oil = as per requirement for frying
- Flour = 1 to 2 cups (all-purpose)
- Milk = 1 cup
- Baking powder = 1 tablespoon
- Egg = 1 to 2
- Paprika = 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper = one-fourth teaspoon
- Salt = half teaspoon
- Dill = half teaspoon
- Ranch salad.
- Let’s get started by pre-heating the oil at 370 to 375 degrees or till the oil starts to simmer.
- Take a bowl and combine the flour, salt, and pepper mix them well.
- Take another bowl and combine the egg and milk, keep on stirring until it becomes smooth.
- Now dry the pickles in the towel to remove the moisture.
- In a separate bowl add the bread crumbs.
- Firstly, dip the dried pickles in the flour mixture and then in the egg mixture that you had prepared.
- Now again dip the pickles in the flour mixture.
- Now place the coated pickles in the bread crumbs, set them aside after dipping for a while.
- Add the coated pickles in the frying pan (pre-heated).
- Fry until it becomes light brown and crispy.
- Your delicious and super amazing crispy fried dill pickles are ready to be served.
You may like reading:
This amazing and quick recipe can serve up to 3 persons.
- These have 80.3 grams of calories.
- These have 1.2 grams of fat.
- These have 0.3 grams of unsaturated fat.
- These have 18.6 milligrams of cholesterol.
- These have 655 milligrams of sodium.
- These have 14.2 grams of carbohydrates.
- These have 1.3 grams of fiber.
- These have 1.5 grams of sugar.
- These have 3.1 grams of proteins.