Chocolate cheesecake is a wonderful and super easy recipe to make. It is a delicious dessert which is a combination of strawberries and cheese.
The fruity taste of strawberries, the cheesy taste of cheese and the chocolaty taste of chocolate give a relaxing effect and awesome taste.
It is a soft and fluffy dessert that can be served on any occasion. It is a perfect dessert for summers and loved by adults and children alike.
It is a juicy cake which makes everyone go for it again and again. Chocolate cheesecake with stuffed strawberries is really rich in taste.
If your tummy wants a yummy side snack that has cheese, strawberries, and chocolate together or something that is sweet and juicy and you want a recipe that is easy and quick to make then for sure chocolate cheesecake with stuffed strawberries is the best recipe to go for.
It is a healthy dessert that looks appealing too. It is a good recipe for mothers to have a little summer party with their children.
Chocolate Cheesecake with Stuffed Strawberries Recipe
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Total time: 1 hour (approx.)
- Strawberries = 1 pint
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips = three-fourth cup
- Cream cheese = 1 pack (softened)
- Sugar = one-fourth cup
- Butter = 2 tablespoons (softened)
- Vanilla = 1 teaspoon
- Unsweetened cocoa powder = one and a half cup
- Whipping cream = 1 cup
- Chocolate chips or chocolate melts = 3 tablespoons
- Chocolate cookie crumbs = 3 tablespoons
- At the starting wash all the strawberries well.
- Now cut the strawberries and make them hollow from the center with the help of a small spoon.
- Take a bowl and add 3 tablespoons of chocolate chips and melt it completely. This will take about 15 to 20 seconds.
- Now cut a thin slice from the bottom of the strawberry so that they can stand upright on the cake as the strawberries are wet so dry them up. Fill them up with chocolate to give a wonderful and yummy effect.
- Now dip each strawberry one by one in the melted chocolate and them take cookie crumbs in another bowl and dip the strawberries in it.
- For the preparation of cheesecake filling, add three-fourth cup chocolate chips in the bowl and melt it and let it cool down.
- Take another bowl to add cream cheese, butter, vanilla, cocoa powder, and sugar and mix them with a mixer until fluffy and stiff.
- After preparing the chocolate cheesecake filling in a zip lock bag or a decorating dispenser.
- Now top this with the strawberries that you have dipped and refrigerate for about 4 hours.
- Your beautiful cheesecake with stuffed strawberries is ready to eat and enjoy.
You may like reading:
5 to 6 persons can enjoy this beautiful strawberry cheesecake with stuffed strawberries.
- It contains fats, carbohydrates, and proteins in the right amount.
- It is full of antioxidants.
You may like reading: