The whipped strawberry icebox cake is a beautiful summer dessert that can satisfy your craving for an amazing and delicious recipe.
Strawberry icebox cake is an amazing mixture of strawberries that have a fruity and juicy taste with soft and sweet whipped cream. This combination as a whole is enough to make your day.
This amazing dessert is a wonderful treat for your loved ones and can make your tummy happy and satisfied.
When the amazing bite of strawberry icebox cake melts in your mouth it gives a fruity, juicy, creamy and chilled effect.
Whipped Strawberry Icebox Cake Recipe
This is a dessert that when served on any occasion can bring a smile on everyone’s face. This dessert is really a blessing in summers.
It is a beautiful summer dessert that is a favorite of all children and adults alike. It is really easy to make this dessert in a short time.
If you ever want a really delicious combination of fresh and juicy strawberries with chilled whipped cream with a taste of cheese then this dessert is an excellent option for you.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour
Total time: 1 hour 20 minutes (approx.)
- Cream cheese = 1 pack
- Heavy cream = 4 cups (divided)
- Lemon juice = 2 tablespoons
- Strawberries = 4 cups (diced)
- Powdered sugar = one-third cup
- Vanilla essence = half teaspoon
- Vanilla wafer cookies = 1 pack
- Red food coloring = 1 drop (optional)
- Milk (optional if the mixture gets dry)
- Take a bowl and cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice. Mix it with a mixer until it becomes soft, stiff and fluffy set this mixture aside after beating.
- Take another bowl and add 3 cups of the heavy cream, mix it with a beater till it becomes soft, fluffy and smooth set this mixture aside.
- Add strawberries in this cream mixture and fold them smoothly.
- Now combine both the cheese cream and whipped cream mixtures together.
- Take a pan and spread the vanilla wafer cookies in it equally. Spread some cream mixture over it and again repeat this process for 2 to 3 layers. You can have as many layers as you want.
- Now take the remaining cup of heavy cream and add vanilla, powdered sugar and food coloring. Beat it at high speed till it becomes soft and fluffy and stiff.
- Spread this mixture over the cold cake evenly, don’t leave any empty patch.
- Refrigerate for about an hour or you can have it refrigerated overnight for excellent chilled results.
- Top up with additional diced strawberries at the time of serving, you can also spread chocolate flakes.
- Your beautiful, tasty and chilled whipped strawberry icebox cake is ready to serve and enjoy.
You may like reading:
This super easy recipe can serve 7 persons.
- Whipped strawberry icebox cake has sugar, fats, and carbohydrates.
- It has all the nutrients from cheese cream and whipped cream.
- It has sugar and proteins.