No bake banana pudding recipe is a very popular preparation. No bake cake that anyone can make with few ingredients, does not take much time or effort to be prepared.
It has layers of creamy whipped vanilla pudding, bananas, and cookies. Banana pudding isn’t only amazing because it is delicious.
It is also very light making it a perfect snack in the summer as well as whole year-round, especially if you are trying to maintain your diet.
No Bake Banana Pudding Recipe
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Total: 50 minutes
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- 6 bananas
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 1 16 ounces package of vanilla wafer cookies
- 10 bananas
- 4 spoons of powdered sugar
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweeten condensed milk
- In a bowl beat heavy cream until it turns soft and creamy. Then add powdered sugar and continue beating the mixture until it is firm and fluffy. If the cream is still too soft after several minutes add more powdered sugar.
- Take another large bowl in which you will beat cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until the mixture is completely smooth.
- Then add vanilla pudding, milk and vanilla extract and beat until evenly combined.
- Set aside about one and a half cup of whipped cream and add remaining whipped cream into pudding and mix it in.
- Peel and slice bananas.
- Then take a large dish or bowl and align its bottom with vanilla wafers, follow up with banana slices, top that with an even spread of vanilla pudding using about a one and half cup of pudding. Repeat this 3 more times ending with a layer of vanilla pudding.
- Finally, evenly apply the remaining whipped cream on top of the pudding.
- Now cover the banana pudding and put it away in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Once the pudding has stiffened your banana pudding is ready to be served.
- If you can leave, it is better to leave the banana pudding in the refrigerator overnight as that will allow pudding to additionally stiffen and become more compact.
You may like reading:
Pecan Pie Cake Recipe
Cheesecake Dessert Tacos Recipe
12 servings of banana pudding can be made with this recipe.
- As previously mentioned, this no bake cake is great if you are trying to maintain your diet as its low in fat and cholesterol while still being delicious and providing you with other components essential to a healthy diet.
- This treat has plenty of calcium, potassium, and phosphorus which are necessary to our bones and teeth. They also help regulate heartbeat and kidney function.
- Banana pudding is also a great source of vitamins C and B6 as well as fiber.
You may like reading:
Caramel Apple Cheesecake Recipe
Chocolate Cheesecake with Stuffed Strawberries Recipe