The amazing and cheesy spinach artichoke dip is an amazing dipping sauce that can be prepared easily at home and can turn simple foods into big treats.
This dip is quite easy to make and is great to serve at parties with crackers or toasts. The mouthwatering taste of cheese combined with tasty and healthy spinach gives this dip a new taste and color.
The luscious aroma of this dipping sauce makes it more valuable. If you are having any outdoor picnic or cracker party this dip will for sure bring a smile on everyone’s face.
This spinach artichoke dip sauce can make simple crackers into an amazing treat. This dipping sauce is a favorite of all children and loved by all adults alike.
This dipping sauce is a great way to make simple foods into special treats. This dipping sauce is healthy too as it does not have any cholesterol, therefore, it can be taken by anyone at any time.
The cheesy aroma of spinach artichoke dip makes people go mad for it and make them have this sauce again and again even if they are not hungry.
Preparation and cooking time
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- Spinach = 1 cup (finely chopped)
- Cream cheese = 6 ounces
- Sour cream = one-fourth cup
- Mayonnaise = one-fourth cup
- Parmesan cheese = 1 cup (finely grated)
- Red pepper flakes = 1 teaspoon
- Salt = one-fourth teaspoon (for taste)
- Garlic powder = 1 teaspoon
- Mozzarella cheese = 1 pack (finely grated)
- Start by preheating oven at 350 degrees for at least 30 minutes.
- Prepare a baking dish and spray it with cooking spray or grease it.
- Take a bowl and add spinach, mayonnaise, sour cream, cream cheese, red pepper flakes, salty parmesan cheese, and garlic powder.
- Mix all these ingredients well.
- Put this mixture in your baking dish and top it up mozzarella cheese and bake it for about 20 minutes.
- When this dipping sauce becomes light brown in color and sort of bubbly take it out from the oven.
- Your wonderful and delicious spinach artichoke dip is ready to be served and enjoyed with any dish.
You may like reading:
This super quick and easy spinach artichoke dip sauce can serve 5 persons.
- It has 312 grams of calories.
- It has 19 grams of fats.
- It has 3.4 grams of potassium.
- It has 26 grams of carbohydrates.
- It contains no sugar.
- It does not have cholesterol
You may like reading: