Amazing oven-baked BBQ chicken taquitos is a wonderful snack that can be served anytime. It a special treat for all BBQ lovers.
You can take it as a side snack or anytime snack in both ways it is a wonderful way to bring happiness on the faces of your loved ones and make your weekends fun and useful.
It is quite a healthy snack that can make your tummy full and this snack is loved by all children. The crispy taste of BBQ chunks with tortilla makes it a perfect side dish or appetizer for your friends and family.
Its luscious taste makes you its addict and you want it more and more just after eating its single bite. It is an amazing way of making your tummy grateful for having such an amazing snack.
It is quite an easy recipe to make and quick to serve. If you want something light, heavenly tasty and healthy for your children, family and friends then oven-baked BBQ chicken taquitos are a nice way to go.
It has all the healthy ingredients that are necessary for a good day. When served with sour cream surely this snack will melt your heart.
You may like reading:
Hot Honey Wings Recipe
Honey Garlic Crunch Chicken Tenders Recipe
Preparation and Cooking Time
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Chicken breasts = 2 to 3 pieces (chunked and rinsed)
Salsa = half-cup (for dipping)
Cheddar cheese = one-third cup (shredded)
Taco seasoning mix = one-fourth teaspoon
Yellow corn tortillas = 8 pieces
Sour cream (optional)
- First of all, preheat your oven at 375 degrees.
- Take a bowl and add chunked chicken pieces and salsa, mix them both together and refrigerate for about 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes take the chicken pieces out from the refrigerator, add taco seasoning and cheese on the chicken and mix them all well again. Set this aside.
- Now prepare a baking sheet.
- Take two paper towels and make them dampen. Place the tortilla pieces on them. Microwave them about for 1 minute till they become soft.
- Take these baked and soft tortillas and place them on a clean surface. Add the mixture of chicken at the center and spread it evenly all around, roll them tightly.
- Now bake this about for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Allow them to cool.
- Your delicious oven-baked BBQ chicken taquitos are ready to serve. If you want to enhance its taste serve them with sour cream.
This super easy recipe can serve up to 6 persons.
- Oven-baked BBQ chicken taquitos have 197 calories.
- It has 2.5 grams of fats.
- It has 495-milligram sodium.
- It has 3 grams of fiber.
- It has 22.5 grams of carbohydrates.
- It has 20.5 grams of proteins.
- It has 2 grams of sugar.
You may like reading:
Oven-Baked Pretzels Recipe
Cheddar Tater Tots Crusted Chicken Strips Recipe