Baked spaghetti and meatballs casserole recipe makes a beautiful and yummy dish to serve and gives an awesome effect in the mouth.
Baked spaghetti and meatballs casserole is a wonderful and delicious dish to serve on your dining table and bring happiness on everyone’s face.
The perfect taste of baked spaghetti combined with hot meatballs gives a wonderful and awesome effect in the mouth. Its beautiful aroma and yummy taste melt the heart of everyone.
Children and adults love this dish alike. The awesome taste of creamy cheese spaghetti makes anyone die for it. Pasta sauce adds more taste in it. As a whole it makes a beautiful and yummy dish to serve.
Baked Spaghetti and Meatballs Casserole Recipe
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 1 hour
Total time: 1 hour and 10 minutes (approx.)
- Spaghetti = 1 pack
- Olive oil = 1 tablespoon
- Mozzarella cheese = 2 cups neatly shredded
- Parmesan cheese = half cup
- Fresh parsley = 2 tablespoon
- Pasta sauce
- Ground beef = 1 lb.
- Bread crumbs = one-third cup
- Milk = 1 tablespoon
- Salt = half teaspoon
- Worcestershire sauce = 1 teaspoon
- Pepper = half teaspoon
- Onions = one-fourth cups finely chopped
- Parsley = 2 tablespoon fresh
- Eggs = 1
- Extra virgin oil = one-fourth cup
- Garlic cloves = 4 chopped
- Onion = one-fourth diced
- Carrot = half finely grated
- Tomatoes = 2 to 3 finely chopped
- Salt = 1 tablespoon
- Some basil leaves for garnishing
- Thyme leaves = 1 tablespoon
- First of all grease your casserole serving dish.
- Now preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Add all the meatball ingredients that are beef, bread crumbs, salt, milk, pepper, onions, parsley and Worcestershire sauce.
- Mix them well.
- Now make balls from the mixture that you have prepared.
- Prepare a baking sheet.
- Add these balls on the baking sheet and bake them for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- After this boil, leave the spaghetti for 2 to 3 minutes so that they don’t become too soft.
- After boiling take the spaghetti out and set it aside.
- Take a bowl and add egg, parsley, pepper, mozzarella cheese, and parmesan cheese, mix them well.
- Now add all these ingredients on the spaghetti, mix them all well.
- Now add the meatballs upon them.
- Now prepare the pasta sauce. Take a pan and add garlic cloves and onion and cook them till they become light brown in color or for 2 to 3 minutes now add thyme leaves, carrots, and salt and cook it up again over medium heat and stir it gently till the time that carrot becomes soft.
- Now add the chopped tomatoes in it and let it be cooked for some time till this whole paste becomes a sort of thick.
- Pour the pasta sauce upon them.
- Garnish this whole dish with basil leaves.
- Your yummy and awesome baked spaghetti and meatball casserole is ready to serve and enjoy.
You may like reading:
This recipe can serve up to 4 to 5 persons.
- Baked spaghetti and meatball casserole contains carbohydrates, fats, proteins, and fiber.
- It contains sugar and sodium.