Crispy Bacon Wrapped Grilled Cheese Roll-Ups are a great side snack that will satisfy all your cheese cravings for a day.
It’s a great way to start your day as they can be taken in breakfasts. These cheese and bacon rolls will make your day with their super amazing taste and aroma.
These rolls will for sure bring a smile on the faces of your loved ones after just having a single bite. This is a little but a great treat for your weekends and outdoor picnics.
These little rolls are a heavenly gift for all those who want something amazingly cheesy. The luscious filling in these rolls just melts in your mouth just after you have its bite.
The hot cheese oozing out of these rolls make you go mad for it and its awesome taste makes you want it again and again.
This snack really is something to die for. It is a great way of enhancing the specialty of any occasion. It can be taken as an anytime snack.
Preparation and cooking time
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
- Bacon strips = 6 (properly cooked)
- White bread = 6 slices (sides cut off)
- Chili sauce
- Melted butter
- Cheddar cheese = 1 pack shredded.
- Start by cooking the bacon at first you can bake the strips of bacon or deep fry them but be sure that they are properly cooked.
- After cooking bacon set them aside to cool down.
- Cut the sides of the bread. Make the bread flatten by using a rolling pin.
- Add some chili sauce and shredded pieces of cheddar cheese on the bread.
- Add a strip of properly cooked bacon lengthwise and roll it up tightly.
- Preheat your oven at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Prepare a baking sheet and spray it with cooking oil.
- Now add the rolled pieces of bacon and bread on the baking sheet and bake it for at least 15 minutes till the color becomes brown.
- Your delicious, crispy and cheesy filled bacon-wrapped grilled cheese roll-ups are ready to be served and enjoyed. To make them tastier they can be served with melted butter.
You may like reading:
This delicious recipe that is easy to make and quick to serve can prepare 5 to 6 bacon-wrapped grilled cheese roll-ups that are good enough for 2 to 3 persons.
- These have 66.9 grams of calories.
- These have 0.5 grams of saturated fats.
- These have 1.9 grams of total fats.
- These have 278 milligrams of sodium.
- These have 0.6 grams of dietary fibers.
- These have 0.7 grams of sugar.
- These have 4.3 grams of proteins.
You may like reading: