Home Remedies for Cracked Feet
Women consider their heels or feet the least important part in terms of beauty and give special care only to their face, hair, and hands.
But, in order to look perfect, our feet are also an integral part that must not be left out of intensive care and nourishment.
They make us stand and we even beautify them by wearing anklets, applying nail paint or wearing stylish stilettos.
Imagine how extremely hideous and unattractive the feet look with those deep fissures and cracks. It is an embarrassing situation for anyone when people get a glimpse of one’s sore heels.
Apart from being a blot on beauty, cracked feet also impart pain to us. A person having sore heels suffers from a great deal of uneasiness while walking.
Our heels develop cracks and fissures due to lack of moisture, using harsh soaps, deficiency of zinc, vitamin E, omega-3 fatty acids, iron, and calcium, excessive dampness, exposure to extreme temperatures, standing for long hours, wearing tight footwear, dust particles, etc.
Conditions like psoriasis, eczema, diabetes, and thyroid also contribute to the dryness of feet.
Well, you need not worry, just use these stupendous home remedies for cracked feet and get smooth, hydrated and soft heels.
Tips to Heal Cracked Feet Naturally
Rosewater and Glycerin Moisturizing Solution for Cracked Feet
Rosewater and Glycerin, when used together, are extremely effective natural remedies for cracked feet.
- Mix rosewater and glycerin in a ratio of 3:1 and add a few drops of fresh lemon juice into it.
- Add a pinch of salt to half a bucket full of warm water and soak your feet in it for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Rub off your heels with a pumice stone in order to remove any dead cells.
- Now dry your feet using a soft towel and apply this mixture gently and let it remain as it is.
Repeat this daily once before sleeping to naturally heal your sore feet.
Banana and Avocado Fruit Mask – Home Remedy to Get Smooth and Soft Heel
Fruits like banana, papaya, and avocado are packed with vital enzymes required for getting rid of dry feet and serve as excellent home remedies for cracked feet.
- Take one banana and one avocado. You can also replace papaya instead of banana.
- Mash them together to make a fine paste.
- Apply a generous layer of this fruit mask over your dry heels and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Wash it off later with cold water.
Do this daily until your dry heels are cured.
Neem and Tulsi Herbal Pack – Home Remedy to Treat Bleeding Cracked Heels
This pack is an ayurvedic remedy that has been used since ancient times in India as is one of the outstanding home remedies for cracked feet and sore heels.
Neem leaves have got antifungal and antibacterial properties that do wonders in attaining soft and smooth feet.
Tulsi is a great healing herb and is especially useful for painful and bleeding cracked heels.
You may like reading:
Rice Flour Scrub – Home Remedy to Remove Dead Skin Cells
Rice flour scrub can be used as a best exfoliating treatment for cracked feet and scrubbing of the dead skin off your toes.
We can make homemade foot scrub using rice flour that is one of the potent home remedies for cracked feet. It will prevent dryness and cracking very impressively.
- Take a handful of ground rice and add few teaspoons of olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and honey to get a consistent mixture.
- Soak your affected feet into warm salty water for over 10 minutes and then dry them out.
- Gently scrub your feet using this mixture for 5 minutes and then wash with normal water.
Repeat this process thrice a week until you get satisfactory results.
Vegetable Oil for Foot Massage to Provide Soft and Smooth Heels
Vegetable massage oil serves as wonderful home remedies for cracked feet.
- First, dip your dry heels into warm salty water for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Wipe them off using a soft towel.
- Apply vegetable oil on your fissured feet and massage gently for 10 minutes.
- Wear a pair of clean and soft socks and then sleep.
Hence, it is preferable to do foot massage at night. You will notice a gradual improvement in your condition and your feet will become soft and silky after using this remedy daily before sleep.
Milk and Honey Cleanser – Home Remedy for Cracked Feet and Sore Heels
A daily regimen of cleansing and moisturizing sore feet using honey and raw milk will prove as one of the splendid home remedies for cracked feet and sore heels.
- Mix 1 cup of honey with 2 cups of raw milk together and get a fine paste.
- Apply thick layers of milk and honey cleanser on your cracked feet and massage for about 10 minutes.
- Wash your feet with lukewarm water.
Repeat this on alternate days to get all-round improvement.
So, effectively combat the problem of cracked and dry heels by trying out the aforementioned easy to use and helpful home remedies for cracked feet and sore heels.
You May Like…
If you liked this post, you may also like these posts.
If you liked this post, please give it a like!