If you have swine flu, you should consider consuming the following foods in order to improve your health. So, your question of what foods to eat when you have swine flu ends here.
- Chicken Soup: Recent research proved that chicken soup has healing properties. When you take a cup of chicken soup, you will be able to cough it up thus reducing mucus. The soup is more effective when compared with a cup of hot water. To get health benefits, you should consider making the chicken soup with vegetables rather than condensing it.
- Green Tea: Green tea is considered to have the highest antiviral activities against influenza. Other benefits of consuming green tea include lowering down the level of cholesterol, burning fat and preventing stroke and diabetes. Green and white tea leaves have very high level of catechins which is responsible for antiviral property.
- Vegetables: Your digestive track will be well toned after consuming vegetables since they are very highly rich in fibre. The fiber from vegetables will absorb that excess moisture in your colon and retains it in the faecal matter. This will help preventing constipation, diarrhoea, haemorrhoids and rectal fissures. The ability of your digestive system to process food will become smooth and keep off from ailments.
- Fruits: The dietary fiber which is found in fruits reduces the level of blood cholesterol and the chance of getting a heart disease is also minimized. Fiber reduces constipation and it facilitates the functioning of the bowel.
- Whole Grains: Whole grains are high fiber foods that have few calories thus you will get a feeling of fullness after eating them. You should consider incorporating whole grains in your plan since whole grains contain phytochemicals thus you will be able to maintain your overall health.
- Pumpkin: Regular consumption of pumpkin reduces the chances of constipation and the chances of intestinal inflammation are diminished as well.
- Eggs: An egg contains Phosphorous, Folate, Vitamin B12, Selenium, Vitamin B2, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin D, Zinc, Calcium, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B5. In total, it has 6 grams of protein, 5 grams healthy fats and 77 calories. An egg contains every nutrient that your body requires.
- Carrots: Your respiratory membrane will be strengthened by vitamin A that is found in carrots. Thus, carrots make wonderful foods to eat when you have swine flu.
- Seafood: Seafood contains zinc that helps to fight swing flu infection. So, it is one of the essential foods to eat when you have swine flu.
- Garlic: Garlic is very nutritious since it contains Vitamin C, Manganese, Fiber, Calcium, Selenium, Phosphorous, Vitamin B6 and calcium. The supplementation of Garlic boosts the immune system.
- Chicken: Chicken meat contains minerals that highly boost your immune system. Zinc in chicken meat raises testosterone levels in men.
- Avocado: The avocado fruit is known to contain Potassium, Vitamin K, Folate, Vitamin B5, Vitamin C, Copper, Magnesium, Iron, Manganese, Vitamin A, Zinc, Phosphorous, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin E. In total, this adds up to 2 grams of protein, 160 calories and 15 grams of healthy ‘good’ fats. You should note that avocado doesn’t contain cholesterol and they are highly favoured by health experts.
To effectively fight against viruses and infections, you should consider using supplements of the immune system booster such as Imutol capsules. These immunity supplements are to be taken to fulfill body’s nutritional requirements. These capsules will boost immune system and help in fighting against viruses and infections.
You May Like…
- $40.00 – $140.00
Revival capsules are uniquely blended herbal dietary supplements for men and women. These capsules support all the vital systems of the body to maintain body's inner strength and verve.
- $34.00 – $121.00
Sfoorti capsules are herbal energy booster capsules that do not cast any adverse side effects even after prolonged use. These capsules maintain good processes in the body and prevent ill-effects of aging naturally.
- $25.00 – $80.00
Feroplex capsules have herbs blended with a perfectly natural formula to deliver wonderful results in a short time. These capsules are specifically formulated to eliminate iron deficiencies from human body and keep it healthy and strong.
- $26.00 – $190.00
Imutol capsules are the most effective herbal immunity boosting supplements made by using time-tested herbs and nutrients. These capsules are helpful in enhancing overall functioning of the body system and protect it from becoming victim of diseases and ailments.