Fruit salsa with cinnamon crisps is a fruity and delicious dish. When served with cinnamon crisps its taste enhances even more.
It is a great, healthy and yummy dish that can be used as an appetizer or as a snack at any time. It is a relishing dish with the advantage of being healthy.
Children and adults who do not eat fruits can be made to eat by preparing this dish. It’s quite easy to make and can be made quickly when needed.
It is a very light snack and can be taken in the breakfast too. It is a great family snack. Fruit salsa is a tasty way for taking all the essential vitamins from the fruits.
Its spicy and fruity taste wins the heart of everyone. It is a perfect juicy snack that can make your day. All the fresh fruits can be used in this dish. So, Let’s begin.
Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Crisps Recipe
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 to 30 minutes
Total time: 1 hour (approx.)
- Kiwis = 2 peeled and diced
- Strawberries = 15 diced
- Apricots = 3 peeled and diced
- Pineapple = 1 peeled and diced
- Apples = 2 peeled and diced
- Mangoes = 3 peeled and diced
- Raspberries = 8 ounces (other berries can also be used)
- White sugar = 2 tablespoons
- Brown sugar = 1 tablespoon
- Food preserves = 3 tablespoons (any flavor)
- Tortilla flour or cinnamon chips
- Lime juice = 1
- Jalapeno = half
- Salt = a pinch only
- White sugar = 1 cup
- Cinnamon = 2 tablespoons
- Take a bowl and add all the freshly cut kiwis, strawberries, apricots, mangoes, pineapple, apples, and raspberries in it.
- Take another bowl to add jalapenos and lime juice and mix them well now add a pinch of salt mix it well again.
- Add this solution in the diced fruits and mix them well.
- Now add white sugar, food preservative, and brown sugar.
- Keep them all in the refrigerator for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Now take tortilla flour and cover its every side with the melted butter.
- After covering sprinkle cinnamon sugar upon them depending upon your own taste.
- Cut them in a wedge shape.
- Prepare the baking sheet and add these wedged-shaped tortilla flour on it.
- Now, bake it in the oven for 30 minutes.
- After baking allows it to get cooled.
- Spread them on the chilled, sweet and spicy fruits.
- Your fruit salsa with cinnamon crisps is ready to eat and enjoy.
You may like reading:
This recipe can serve 2 to 3 persons.
- Fruit salsa with cinnamon crisps is a healthy food as it contains fresh fruit which is too good for the health.
- It contains proteins, minerals and carbohydrates and all those essential vitamins that are the need of the body.
You may like reading: