If you are seeking to avoid swine Flu H1N1, you should consider eating the following healthy foods. This list will give you a brief idea of what to eat or what not. Take a look at this.
- Have foods like protein that help avoid swine flu H1N1 virus. Foods rich in protein generally fulfill this need. These foods include chicken, pork, turkey, cheese, beef, tofu, chicken egg, milk, whey, baker’s yeast and soy protein. These foods provide maintenance of your body’s health. The main function of protein is to act as body building blocks for vitamins, enzymes and hormones. Protein is one among other nutrients that provide calories to the body.
- Prefer vegetables and fruits such as pumpkin, spinach, apricot, carrot and mango. These foods will strengthen your respiratory membrane. Folic acid present in vegetables takes part in the formation of red blood cells.
- Try to include foods that are rich in vitamin C like peas, citrus fruits, peppers, berries and spinach. These foods will help in mobilization of macrophage cells since they have anti-viral properties.
- Seafood such as oysters, sardines and crabs also help avoid swine flu H1N1 virus. These types of food have zinc that help in the formation of antibodies responsible for fighting swine flu infection. Seafood is also important for postnatal and prenatal neurological development. They can alleviate the symptoms of arthritis and reduce inflammation of a tissue. Fish that are ecofriendly and are low in contaminants include: sardines, Arctic char, anchovies, Atlantic mackerel, sablefish, trout and albacore. Depending on your health and age, you should limit your consumption of seafood. For pregnant women and young children, consumption of excess seafood can lead to severe child’s development. Older people can increase their seafood consumption without experiencing any effect. A crab which is a crustacean with ten legs is normally rich in omega 3 and has traces of copper, zinc, calcium and chromium. Squid is also one of the major seafood that is rich in protein and has high levels of copper, vitamins, iodine and omega 3. It is very essential since it takes part in metabolism, formation of red blood cells, absorption and storage of food. Oysters are another type of seafood that has low cholesterol levels, and high zinc and protein levels. It also contains very large amount of amino acids which can also be made in the human body.
- Pumpkin seeds and whole grains help in the formation of antibodies against swine flu H1N1. Pumpkin seeds contain minerals, fiber, vitamins and are rich in monounsaturated fats. The monounsaturated fats favor the blood lipid by preventing strokes and coronary artery disease. The seeds contain high levels of zinc, iron, potassium, copper, magnesium, selenium and calcium. Regular consumption of pumpkin helps the body to develop resistance against infectious agents. Hence it is one of the great foods that help avoid swine flu H1N1.
- Raw garlic and cloves. Garlic was used in recent times for its therapeutic benefits. It is one of the great sources of Vitamin B6 which is responsible for the formation of new cells. It takes part in the regulation of blood sugar by maintaining the level of insulin in the blood. Garlic helps to fight infections associated with chest, congestion and coughs thus strengthening the entire immune system. This is why it is considered as one of rich foods that help avoid swine flu H1N1.
To effectively fight against viruses and infections, you should consider using immunity boosting supplements such as Imutol capsules. This is because other than just eating foods that help avoid swine flu H1N1, one also needs to take some outstanding immunity boosting supplements that would do their work for long run, no doubt in that!
You May Like…
- $40.00 – $140.00
Revival capsules are uniquely blended herbal dietary supplements for men and women. These capsules support all the vital systems of the body to maintain body's inner strength and verve.
- $34.00 – $121.00
Sfoorti capsules are herbal energy booster capsules that do not cast any adverse side effects even after prolonged use. These capsules maintain good processes in the body and prevent ill-effects of aging naturally.
- $25.00 – $80.00
Feroplex capsules have herbs blended with a perfectly natural formula to deliver wonderful results in a short time. These capsules are specifically formulated to eliminate iron deficiencies from human body and keep it healthy and strong.
- $26.00 – $190.00
Imutol capsules are the most effective herbal immunity boosting supplements made by using time-tested herbs and nutrients. These capsules are helpful in enhancing overall functioning of the body system and protect it from becoming victim of diseases and ailments.