Homemade Recipe to Remove Dandruff
Dandruff (Seborrheic Dermatitis) is one of the common problems associated with the scalp. Dry skin could be the main reason behind dandruff.
Irritated skin, inflammatory skin conditions and the growth of fungus and bacteria also can be considered as the reasons for the presence of dandruff.
Excessive formation of dry skin flakes and itchiness are the most common symptoms of dandruff.
Dandruff can be effectively treated with a homemade recipe to remove dandruff.
There are many effective homemade recipes to deal with dandruff in a natural manner. Let’s take a closer look at them below.
If you are able to follow a healthy skincare routine, you can keep it under control easily.
The best way to deal with dandruff is natural remedies, which are easily available and side effect free.
You can use them for a long period without the fear of side effects. A good homemade recipe to remove dandruff can be the best option to deal with dandruff in a natural manner.
Natural remedies may not provide overnight results, but one can have satisfying results with continuous use.
Homemade Tips to Remove Dandruff
Indian Lilac (Neem) – Home Remedy to Remove Dandruff
Let’s take a look at the first homemade recipe below. You need Indian Lilac for this preparation.
Indian Lilac is known for its antiseptic as well as anti-bacterial properties.
It has the natural ability to fight dandruff in a side effect free manner. It will also be able to deal with itchy scalp, scalp acne, and hair fall.
Now, let’s take a look at the said recipe.
- Put neem leaves in four cups of water and boil it.
- Cool the solution and use it as a shampoo twice a week for maximum effect.
This is one of the best natural remedies for dealing with dandruff in a natural manner.
Coconut Oil – Home Remedy to Cure Symptoms of Dandruff
Coconut oil is the main ingredient of this recipe. It is well-known for its anti-fungal properties and therefore it is the best thing for dealing with dandruff in a natural manner.
Coconut oil will also moisturize the dry skin and one will get relief from itching. Now let’s take a look at the recipe.
- Take the juice from one lemon juice and mix it with coconut oil.
- Rub this on the scalp and leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Thereafter wash it with cool water.
Follow this remedy 2-3 times a week for maximum effectiveness.
Apple Cider Vinegar – Home Remedy to Deal with Dandruff
Homemade recipe to remove dandruff: You need apple cider vinegar for making this homemade recipe.
Apple cider vinegar is really effective in dealing with dandruff in a natural manner. It is acidic in nature and it will be able to restore the pH balance of your scalp.
- You need to take two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Thereafter add an equal amount of water and 20 drops of tea tree oil into the mix.
- Apply it on your scalp and massage thoroughly.
- Wash it off after 10 minutes.
This is one of the best natural remedies for dealing with dandruff. You can use this shampoo thrice a week.
Baking Soda – Home Remedy to Clean Clogged Pores and Hair Follicles
You need baking soda for this preparation.
- Apply some baking soda on wet hair and rub it thoroughly.
- Thereafter, rinse your hair with cold water.
Baking soda has the natural ability to fight overactive fungi. It will also encourage the production of natural oils.
You may like reading:
Virgin Olive Oil – Home Remedy to Improve Hair Health
You need olive oil for the preparation of this recipe. Olive oil is a natural moisturizer and it will be able to deal with dandruff in a natural fashion.
- Heat some extra virgin olive oil until it is slightly warm.
- Massage this on your scalp and cover your hair with a shower cap for 30 minutes.
- You can use a brush to remove the dry flakes before washing your hair.
White Vinegar – Home Remedy to Prevent Growth of Fungi and Bacteria
You need white vinegar for the preparation of this shampoo. Since vinegar has acetic acid, which has the ability to prevent the growth of fungi and bacteria, it is the best remedy for dandruff.
Add one part of vinegar to three parts of water. Use this mixture to wash your hair.
Fenugreek Seeds – Homemade Recipe to Remove Dandruff
You need fenugreek seeds for the preparation of this recipe. Fenugreek seeds have soothing and antifungal properties attached to it and it will be able to control dandruff in a natural manner.
- Soak some fenugreek seeds in water overnight.
- In the morning, use this fenugreek seeds to make a fine paste.
- Apply this on your scalp and leave it for 2 hours and then wash it off.
Aloe Vera – Home Remedy to Deal with Dandruff Problems
You need Aloe vera for making this shampoo. Aloe vera has both antifungal and antibacterial properties attached to it and it will be able to fight dandruff in a natural manner.
Apply fresh aloe vera juice on your hair before taking a shower.
This is very effective in dealing with dry scalp and dandruff in a natural manner.
You May Like…
You may like reading:
If you liked this post, please give it a like!