Home Remedies to Get Rid of Upper Lip Hair
Women generally have hairs on upper lips but these are too thin and light in color, after a certain age these cease to grow and fall off.
But in many cases, hairs turn darker in shade and do not stop growing which causes embarrassment.
Women getting hairs removed through waxing or other measures get a shiny streak over lips which make them hide their face for few days.
It is best to get rid of upper lip hair naturally as these inhibit the growth of new follicles, turn color of hairs matching skin shade to reduce their appearance and also remove them painlessly and easily.
Here are a few very useful remedies to get rid of upper lip hair naturally.
Best Natural Ways to Remove Upper Lip Hair
Turmeric Powder and Milk – Home Remedy to Remove Existing Lip Hairs
- You can prepare a paste by adding some milk to a sufficient quantity of turmeric powder.
- Apply this paste over upper lip covering it completely and leave to dry off.
- Remove this paste with the help of a damp cotton ball.
You can also use water in place of milk to make the paste. Use any of these remedies for few weeks regularly to get rid of upper lip hair naturally.
This will not only remove existing hairs painlessly and without causing any irritation to skin but stops their future growth as well.
Egg Whites – Home Remedy to Remove Upper Lip Hair
- Take one egg and collect its white part, whisk it till it becomes smooth.
- Collect a sufficient amount of egg white and mix with cornflour and sugar, mix all the ingredients well and apply the paste over the affected skin.
- Place a piece of tissue paper over the wet paste and leave it to dry. Once paste dries-off the tissue paper will stick to it.
- Now hold a part of tissue paper and peel it off this will pluck out the hairs and leave smooth skin behind.
Repeat this after 4-5 days again and maintain regularity till you stop to see the growth of new hairs. This is one of the best home remedies for upper lip hair.
You may like reading:
Natural Ways to Get Thinner Lips
Kitchen Ingredients for Natural Skin Care
Black Gram Flour and Turmeric – Home Remedy for Skin Problems
- Black gram flour has been used to handle skin problems and its glow and it provides one of the best home remedies for upper lip hair as well.
- Take sufficient quantity of gram flour and add a bit of water and turmeric powder to it, mix them well to get a paste and later add some fresh cream.
- Apply the resultant paste over the upper lip and wait for 20-30 minutes. Remove with a damp cotton ball moving cotton in the opposite direction of hair growth.
Repeat once or twice in a week regularly to get rid of the problem completely.
Yogurt and Turmeric – Home Remedy to Get Rid of Upper Lip Hair
You can use gram flour in one more way as an effective natural remedy to remove upper lip hair.
- Take flour in sufficient quantity and add equal parts of yogurt and turmeric powder.
- Form a paste and apply over upper lip region.
- Leave it to crust and remove with a damp cotton ball moving it in the opposite direction of hair growth.
This is one of the old and trusted ways to gain smooth and soft skin free from unwanted hairs.
Sugar and Lemon Juice – Home Remedy to Treat Skin Disorders
Sugar is used as skin scrub as impurities and debris get stuck to sugar paste and get removed easily, this same property makes it one of the easily available and best home remedies for upper lip hair too.
- Prepare a paste by adding sugar to a sufficient quantity of water, put the mixture to heat till sugar gets dissolved and forms a thick paste.
- Allow mixture to become warm but do not let it cool down as sugar will solidify after cooling.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice and apply the bearably warm paste over the upper lip region.
- Wait for 10-15 minutes and remove the paste with dam cotton ball forming circular motions.
Repeat this twice in a week regularly to get rid of upper lip hair naturally and inhibit their growth.
Potato Juice and Slices – Home Remedy for Upper Lip Hair
Potato juice and slices both are simple and one of the best home remedies for upper lip hair.
The juice of potato lightens the color of hairs which reduce their appearance. On regular use, it makes them thin and inhibits their growth.
- Extract potato juice by running it through a processor.
- Apply in the form of a thick layer and leave.
- Wipe off with the damp cotton ball.
Use this remedy regularly or alternate day to get best results.
You can also cut a potato into thin slices and rub these slices over the region. Slices will pluck thin hairs out and the juice will show its good effects.
Corn Flour and Milk – Home Remedy to Lighten Upper Lip Hair
- You can make a paste by adding some milk to corn flour.
- Make the paste sticky and apply.
- Remove after 20 minutes and repeat 2 or 3 times in a week to lighten hairs and inhibit their growth.
Lemon Juice and Honey – Home Remedy for Upper Lip Hair
- Add lemon juice and honey to get a thick solution.
- Use a cotton ball and apply this solution in the direction of hair growth for 2 minutes.
- Leave it to dry and wash off, on regular use these will show positive results in a short duration.
Red Lentil and Milk – Home Remedy to Get Rid of Upper Lip Hair
- You can also form a paste by grinding red lentil and mixing its powder with milk.
- Apply this paste and peel it off after 20 minutes.
This too will reduce growth and lightens hair color and their thickness to provide smooth skin.
Sugar with Warm Water – Home Remedy for Glowing and Smooth Skin
- You can also make a paste by adding brown sugar to a cup of warm water.
- Heat the mixture till sugar gets dissolved and forms a thick paste.
Brown sugar is safer for sensitive skin compared to white sugar.
For more on skincare, check out:
Home Remedies for Glowing Skin
Fruit Facial for Healthy and Glowing Skin