A large number of men are suffering from low sperm count and facing difficulties. Home remedies to increase sperm count proved much beneficial.
Causes and Symptoms of Low Sperm Count
The sperm count refers to the number of sperms per milliliter of the semen collected. The normal range is from 20 million to 150 million per milliliter. This count is of supreme importance as semen without sufficient sperms is of no value.
Sperm count is reduced due to many reasons. Some of the causes are as follows:
- An increase in stress and anxiety can decrease the sperm count temporarily. But if they persist it can be permanent.
- Drug abuses like marijuana or cocaine reduce the sperms up to 50%.
- Obesity decreases the sperm count to a very low percentage.
- Cigarette smoking lowers the sperm count, impairs the motility and life span of sperms.
- Overheating like during baths in hot tubs causes the sperms to lower down temporarily.
- Deficiencies of some nutrients like zinc, vitamin C, folate and selenium cause the sperms to decrease.
Excessive alcohol consumption.
- Some infections interfere with sperm production and scarce them.
- Tight-fitting pants and underwear lower the count.
You may like reading:
Symptoms of low sperm count are:
- Inability to conceive a child
- Low libido
- Pain or lump in the testicular area
- Decreased hair either on the face, pubic or axillary regions
You May Like…
Home Remedies to Increase Sperm Count
- Pay attention to your diet: Avoid processed food as much as possible. Take diet low in fats and high in proteins. Drink plenty of water every day. Eat fruits, vegetables, grains, and organic food. It is one of the best home remedies to increase sperm count.
- Vitamin C and Anti-oxidants: They prevent sperm impairment and immobility. A glass of orange juice is sufficient for the provision of both.
- Zinc: 11 mg of zinc is required daily. It’s found in walnut, beans, chicken, and beef. It increases sperm volume, sperm count and testosterone levels. It’s one of the best home remedies to increase sperm count.
- Amino Acids: Incorporate amino acids like L-Carnitine, L-Arginine, and L-Lysinein in your diet. They are found in red meat and milk, nuts and eggs, dairy and cheese respectively. While looking for home remedies to increase sperm count you find it beneficial one.
- Folic acid: You need to know natural remedies to increase sperm count? Go for it then. Folic acid increases the semen volume thus enhancing sperm count. Cereals, green leafy vegetables, legumes, and orange juice possess it.
- Increase Calcium and Vitamin D intake: Your body synthesizes plenty of vitamin D under sunlight. Eat yogurt, skimmed milk, and salmon to boost up calcium in your body. Both help to enhance the sperm count.
- Garlic: When it comes to home remedies to increase sperm count go for Allicin, an organosulfur compound, which increases the blood flow to genitals. This, in turn, produces millions of healthy sperms.
- Quit smoking: Smoking causes stress to the immune system and body health. Thus lowers the count of sperms.
- No to Alcohol: Alcohol intake has negative effects on the genital health of individuals.
- Tight jeans and underwear: Heat will kill the sperms. Make sure that testes are not jammed up against legs because it is devastating for the sperms. Boxer underwear leaves no room for testicles to ventilate. This causes heating up of the area and provides damage to sperms. While searching for natural remedies to increase sperm count you find it best.
- Bicycling: It may damage the blood vessels and nerves supplying the genitals. So use restricts its use.
- Stress: Avoid stress and keep yourself calm. This is the best home remedies to increase sperm count.
Along with home remedies to increase sperm count we have Spermac capsules and Vital M-40 capsules for you. Both can also help you to increase the sperm count. Regular course of both herbal ingredients twice a day improves energy, lovemaking desire, and stamina to perform.
You May Like…
You may like reading: