H1N1 virus is Influenza A virus that infects the respiratory tract and causes flu-like symptoms. This virus caused much mayhem in Mexico in 2009 when it spread like a wildfire and was responsible for a great pandemic. It is also known as Swine flu virus as it is known to have originated from swine (pigs).
How do you feel when you get infected with H1N1 virus?
Swine Flu H1N1 Virus, just like other flu viruses, causes symptoms such as coughing, nasal congestion, fatigue, headache and fever.
How virus can spread?
The virus spreads either via direct contact through coughing; sneezing or even talking to an infected person over a short distance or it may spread indirectly by touching infected surfaces or objects.
DO NOTs for preventing virus spread
Swine flu, once caught may spread like anything so precautionary measures should be taken in order to limit its spread. Moreover, there are certain things that you should avoid in order to prevent the virus spread. There are twelve things that one should not do in order to prevent swine flu H1N1 virus. They are given below:
- Do not rely on a seasonal flu vaccine for complete protection against H1N1 virus. Get a separate vaccination for swine flu in addition to seasonal flu vaccine.
- Do not touch your eyes, mouth and nose or do not rub your hands over your mouth or nose and wash them frequently with a good soap and use alcohol based sanitizers habitually.
- Do not cough or sneeze without covering your mouth. It is best to cough in a tissue paper and in case it is unavailable, sneeze or cough in the inner corner of elbow.
- Do not keep the used tissue papers with you and discard them as soon as possible.
- Do not allow yourself to come into contact with dirty surfaces and if mistakenly touched, wash your hands immediately with soap.
- Avoid touching the doorknobs in public places and wash your hands whenever you touch doorknobs in public places or if you use a telephone from a telephone centre.
- Do not go in much crowded places and avoid swine sheds at fairs if you are older than 65 years or younger than 5 years of age.
- Do not go near to the person who has got swine flu but if that person is in your home, reserve only one person for his or her care and nursing. It is one of the things not to do to prevent swine flu H1N1 virus.
- Do not move around without covering your mouth with a proper face mask and if unavailable go for a tissue paper.
- Do not reuse your face mask and throw it as soon as possible.
- Do not attend the parties or functions where there are people having swine flu.
- Do not allow the children to go outside and play with other children who have got swine flu.
Nature has given us a rich treasure of foods for boosting up our immune system. Oregano oil is one of such treasure that boosts our immune system and helps our body in fighting off infections effectively. These things are the steps that must be followed in order to prevent swine flu H1N1 virus.
You May Like…
- $40.00 – $140.00
Revival capsules are uniquely blended herbal dietary supplements for men and women. These capsules support all the vital systems of the body to maintain body's inner strength and verve.
- $34.00 – $121.00
Sfoorti capsules are herbal energy booster capsules that do not cast any adverse side effects even after prolonged use. These capsules maintain good processes in the body and prevent ill-effects of aging naturally.
- $25.00 – $80.00
Feroplex capsules have herbs blended with a perfectly natural formula to deliver wonderful results in a short time. These capsules are specifically formulated to eliminate iron deficiencies from human body and keep it healthy and strong.
- $26.00 – $190.00
Imutol capsules are the most effective herbal immunity boosting supplements made by using time-tested herbs and nutrients. These capsules are helpful in enhancing overall functioning of the body system and protect it from becoming victim of diseases and ailments.