Swine flu is caused by influenza virus. It is a respiratory disease that attacked world pigs’ population. The havoc arrived when this virus crosses all the specie barriers and attacked humans. A massive outbreak of H1N1 viral attack took place in 2009 in Mexico. The hybrid genome of swine flu which causes disease in human is known as H1N1. This viral strain exhibits similarity with human, swine and bird flu viruses. There are certain home remedies which can be performed in order to prevent swine flu H1N1 virus to attack.
- Bath: One of the best home remedies to prevent swine flu is taking bath. Many viruses get killed with this act. Cleanliness keeps the viruses away and does not let the disease to develop.
- Ginger: Ginger is a commonly used spice which is known to possess significant effects for keeping away swine flu H1N1 virus. If there is an epidemic of swine flu H1N1 consider taking ginger as a preventive measure and you will not get the disease.
- Garlic: Garlic is another item as highly effective home remedies to prevent swine flu. Taking one to two pods of garlic everyday in morning boosts the immune system and does not let diseases like swine flu to develop.
- Ocimum Sanctum: It is a plant which is commonly known as holy basil. Eating leaves of this plant help to get rid of many respiratory diseases including swine flu. This plant is also involved in increasing the immunity of person against swine flu, being one of the most efficient home remedies to prevent swine flu H1N1 virus.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: It is commonly available vinegar in homes. Apple cider vinegar is added in water and tea is made. This tea is taken with milk and sugar to increase immunity against H1N1. It is considered to be one of the best home remedies to prevent swine flu infection.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is another spice which is easily available in homes. A small amount of turmeric is added in warm milk and can be taken to reduce the chances of development of swine flu.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is a very well known medicinal plant. Along with many other medicinal properties, the gel of this plant is significantly effective for preventing swine flu. Aloe Vera should be consumed daily to avoid any kind of problems.
- Camphor: It is another spice with many medicinal effects. It should be taken twice or thrice a month and is very effective home remedies to prevent swine flu.
- Hydration: If nothing is available then water can work. Drink a lot of water to stay hydrated. Hydration reduces the chances of developing swine flu H1N1.
- Peppermint: Peppermint is another substance which is a home garden plant. Leaves of peppermint are boiled in water. The tea is taken which prevents the attack, being one of the most prominent home remedies to prevent swine flu.
There are some substances which act as immune boosters in case of swine flu infection. One of these substances is vitamin C which can be found in citrus fruits, guava and many vegetables. Vitamin C supplements can be taken to increase immunity to fight against swine flu virus. This component of many vegetables has significant importance because it has many medicinal properties.
You May Like…
Revival capsules are uniquely blended herbal dietary supplements for men and women. These capsules support all the vital systems of the body to maintain body's inner strength and verve.
Sfoorti capsules are herbal energy booster capsules that do not cast any adverse side effects even after prolonged use. These capsules maintain good processes in the body and prevent ill-effects of aging naturally.
Feroplex capsules have herbs blended with a perfectly natural formula to deliver wonderful results in a short time. These capsules are specifically formulated to eliminate iron deficiencies from human body and keep it healthy and strong.
Imutol capsules are the most effective herbal immunity boosting supplements made by using time-tested herbs and nutrients. These capsules are helpful in enhancing overall functioning of the body system and protect it from becoming victim of diseases and ailments.